Welcome to Gaia! ::

Where are you from? (Choose the continent)

The Continent of Africa 0.0086580086580087 0.9% [ 2 ]
The Continent of the Americas 0.5974025974026 59.7% [ 138 ]
The Continent of Asia 0.14285714285714 14.3% [ 33 ]
The Continent of Oceania 0.047619047619048 4.8% [ 11 ]
The Continent of Europe 0.2034632034632 20.3% [ 47 ]
Total Votes:[ 231 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 53 54 55 > >>

Shy Noob

8,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Healer 50
  • Forum Explorer 100
Haru do Po
Thee_Eau_de_Seduction
Haru do Po
Thee_Eau_de_Seduction

when do you think you will move again? where will you go?
Haha, yeah. xd
Well, my family does not have plans of moving to another country now, but I'm going to try a scholarship in USA next year. 3nodding

How old are you?
I am 18, but currently not in college
So i have no idea what i want to do i life.. but figuring

I'm 19 and currently studying Tourism Management in the college.
But isn't there anything that you would like to do? :3

Nah i can't imagine anything
pretty hard when i think about it.
I try to not think about it

Tourism Management
so you manage tourist razz

Desirable Fatcat

10,350 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Magical Girl 50
Amarelia
Haru do Po

Well, I love to draw, write, read, listen to some music, watch movies, go out and visit some touristic points of my city (because it's easy to find foreigners), and I love to learn other languages! emotion_bigheart
And yours? emotion_kirakira
I like cooking, drawing, writing, and reading. I like to play videogames also! What kind of artwork do you make? What kind of writing do you do?

I like to RP but have no one to do so with, so if you're interested that would be amazing.

Aww, teach me how to cook? Haha, kidding. I'm a terrible chef, I don't even know how to bake a cake. ;w;
I like to play videogames too, but just a few! whee
You can see some of my drawings here. I love creating characters. 3nodding
I write about pretty much everything, like, my travels, poetry, stories, nightmares...

I like to RP, but I must confess that I'm not really good at it. ;-;

Dapper Fatcat

Haru do Po
Amarelia
Haru do Po

Well, I love to draw, write, read, listen to some music, watch movies, go out and visit some touristic points of my city (because it's easy to find foreigners), and I love to learn other languages! emotion_bigheart
I like cooking, drawing, writing, and reading. I like to play videogames also! What kind of artwork do you make? What kind of writing do you do?

I like to RP but have no one to do so with, so if you're interested that would be amazing.

Aww, teach me how to cook? Haha, kidding. I'm a terrible chef, I don't even know how to bake a cake. ;w;
I write about pretty much everything, like, my travels, poetry, stories, nightmares...

Cooking is easy if you can direct yourself through recipes. And don't mind doing a lot of dishes .. lol

What games do you like? I prefer RPGs myself smile I play Skyrim and FFXIonline a lot.

I don't mind if you're not the best, I'm not either. Doesn't matter to me as long as we have fun right?!

I really like your artwork it's cute! Some of my artwork is on my art shop thread, the link is in my signature.

Desirable Fatcat

10,350 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Magical Girl 50
Phrankerson
Haru do Po
Phrankerson
Haru do Po
Phrankerson
I am from America but I have lived in Greece as well, if any of that interests you. As a side note, I have given your avy an adorable voice in my head.

Amazing! emotion_bigheart Both countries interests me! America, because it looks like everything happens there and Greece because of it's History and culture! For how many years did you live in Greece? emotion_kirakira
Ohh, really? I wonder what's the sound of the voice you gave to my avatar! whee

2 years in Greece, it was a while ago now, I've been back to visit but I miss it so much, the cultural experience was priceless, I'd do it again a hundred times. I'd suggest traveling as much as possible for as long as you can for the rest of your life. America is interesting, there is a lot to see, but I'm more interested in the cultural differences.

Your voice is tiny and anime-esc, if you get my drift....and people do still say "get my drift", I swear they do.

Ohhh, I envy you so much! I can imagine how wonderful was your experience!! Do you speak Greek, then? emotion_kirakira What was the huggest cultural diference you've noticed? emotion_kirakira
Yeah, if everything goes well, that's what I'm planning to do for the rest of my life. 3nodding

I get it! I liked it (yeah, I'm imagining a voice for my avatar too)! whee
Haha, it's the first time that I hear that slang xd

I speak enough Greek to get me by, same with reading. I mostly lived in a small coastal town, all the neighbors were like family, refusing food from anyone was insulting no matter how much you'd already eaten, some stores didn't open until after siesta and all were closed during, and biking through busy and treacherous streets with all your groceries was a daily activity

Aww, that's so amazing! I can perfectly imagine what you're saying! Now I wish I could visit Greece too! emotion_kirakira

Desirable Fatcat

10,350 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Magical Girl 50
Thee_Eau_de_Seduction
Haru do Po
Thee_Eau_de_Seduction
Haru do Po
Thee_Eau_de_Seduction

Haha, yeah. xd
Well, my family does not have plans of moving to another country now, but I'm going to try a scholarship in USA next year. 3nodding

How old are you?

Tourism Management

Aww, but the college is one of the best parts of your life, you need to decide what you want to do. It's impossible to do not have something that gets your attention, even a little! 3nodding

Hahaha. I'm coursing that in the college, but I don't really wanna work with that. whee

Desirable Fatcat

10,350 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Magical Girl 50
Amarelia
Haru do Po
Amarelia
Haru do Po

Cooking is easy if you can direct yourself through recipes. And don't mind doing a lot of dishes .. lol

What games do you like? I prefer RPGs myself smile I play Skyrim and FFXIonline a lot.

I don't mind if you're not the best, I'm not either. Doesn't matter to me as long as we have fun right?!

I really like your artwork it's cute! Some of my artwork is on my art shop thread, the link is in my signature.

lol I'll try to use some recipes, I promise. But I really need to learn how to cook at least the basic things, because in the next semester of the college, I will have Gastronomy. ;O;
I prefer RPGs too! I just love the Final Fantasy series, but I'm not used to online games. whee
Aww, yeah, I think that you're right! emotion_kirakira
Aww, thank you so much! And wow, you're very talented! I just loved your drawings! emotion_bigheart

Shy Noob

8,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Healer 50
  • Forum Explorer 100
Haru do Po
Thee_Eau_de_Seduction
Haru do Po
Thee_Eau_de_Seduction
Haru do Po
Thee_Eau_de_Seduction

Haha, yeah. xd

How old are you?

Tourism Management

Aww, but the college is one of the best parts of your life, you need to decide what you want to do. It's impossible to do not have something that gets your attention, even a little! 3nodding

Hahaha. I'm coursing that in the college, but I don't really wanna work with that. whee

Well i want to see and go to college in the best part of the world. Which i thought would be japan. Me brother and i promised we would go to japan together and that is why I am trying very hard to get him in a Japanese class :< to be honest.. he is such a Bum.. but he does work hard too. I have met a few people who went and studied in japan and i wanted to do that.
But that one question that annoyed me is what i wanted to do in life.
I can't even find a job. United states is a difficult country, we always fight each other when we don't stop and just shake hands.

i am happy you are starting some where though. event if its a tourist person
actually.. what do they do?

Quotable Codger

Haru do Po
Phrankerson
Haru do Po
Phrankerson
Haru do Po
Phrankerson
I am from America but I have lived in Greece as well, if any of that interests you. As a side note, I have given your avy an adorable voice in my head.

Amazing! emotion_bigheart Both countries interests me! America, because it looks like everything happens there and Greece because of it's History and culture! For how many years did you live in Greece? emotion_kirakira
Ohh, really? I wonder what's the sound of the voice you gave to my avatar! whee

2 years in Greece, it was a while ago now, I've been back to visit but I miss it so much, the cultural experience was priceless, I'd do it again a hundred times. I'd suggest traveling as much as possible for as long as you can for the rest of your life. America is interesting, there is a lot to see, but I'm more interested in the cultural differences.

Your voice is tiny and anime-esc, if you get my drift....and people do still say "get my drift", I swear they do.

Ohhh, I envy you so much! I can imagine how wonderful was your experience!! Do you speak Greek, then? emotion_kirakira What was the huggest cultural diference you've noticed? emotion_kirakira
Yeah, if everything goes well, that's what I'm planning to do for the rest of my life. 3nodding

I speak enough Greek to get me by, same with reading. I mostly lived in a small coastal town, all the neighbors were like family, refusing food from anyone was insulting no matter how much you'd already eaten, some stores didn't open until after siesta and all were closed during, and biking through busy and treacherous streets with all your groceries was a daily activity

Aww, that's so amazing! I can perfectly imagine what you're saying! Now I wish I could visit Greece too! emotion_kirakira

Θα δείτε Ελλάδα smile

Desirable Fatcat

10,350 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Magical Girl 50
Phrankerson
Haru do Po
Phrankerson
Haru do Po
Phrankerson

Θα δείτε Ελλάδα smile

I hope so! Also, so amazing to read something in Greek! emotion_kirakira
Aww, I don't know what exactly could I tell you. D:

Quotable Codger

Haru do Po
Phrankerson
Haru do Po
Phrankerson
Haru do Po
Phrankerson

Θα δείτε Ελλάδα smile

Can you tell me what?

Desirable Fatcat

10,350 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Magical Girl 50
Phrankerson
Haru do Po
Phrankerson

Θα δείτε Ελλάδα smile

Can you tell me what?

About my life. ;O;

Quotable Codger

Haru do Po
Phrankerson
Haru do Po
Phrankerson

Θα δείτε Ελλάδα smile

Can you tell me what?

About my life. ;O;

Oh yes, do so please

Desirable Fatcat

10,350 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Magical Girl 50
Thee_Eau_de_Seduction

Well i want to see and go to college in the best part of the world. Which i thought would be japan. Me brother and i promised we would go to japan together and that is why I am trying very hard to get him in a Japanese class :< to be honest.. he is such a Bum.. but he does work hard too. I have met a few people who went and studied in japan and i wanted to do that.
I can't even find a job. United states is a difficult country, we always fight each other when we don't stop and just shake hands.

I see. Well, you should try to look for cultural exchange programs where you would be able to study in a college and learn Japanese. I believe that there are some cultural exchange programs where you don't even need to speak Japanese. So you would have classes where you would learn Japanese. emotion_yatta
That's really cool, you want to travel to Japan with your brother? It's a very nice promise, I hope that you'll be able to do that. 3nodding
I understand what you mean by that. Well, you don't need to feel forced to choose what you want to do for the rest of your life now, you see? You still have time to think about that. No need to be in a rush because of that. yum_puddi

Oh, thank you. Well, a person that studies Tourism Management, at least here, in Brazil, is able to work in lots of different areas. We can work in an agency, in hotels, airplanes, we can work as tourism guides, as professors in that area and even in hospitals. whee

Desirable Fatcat

10,350 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Magical Girl 50
Phrankerson

Oh yes, do so please

Well, I don't what exactly could I say... What do you like to in your spare time?
I normally spend my time drawing, writing, reading, listening to some music and studying. whee

Shy Noob

8,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Healer 50
  • Forum Explorer 100
Haru do Po
Thee_Eau_de_Seduction

I see. Well, you should try to look for cultural exchange programs where you would be able to study in a college and learn Japanese. I believe that there are some cultural exchange programs where you don't even need to speak Japanese. So you would have classes where you would learn Japanese. emotion_yatta
That's really cool, you want to travel to Japan with your brother? It's a very nice promise, I hope that you'll be able to do that. 3nodding
I understand what you mean by that. Well, you don't need to feel forced to choose what you want to do for the rest of your life now, you see? You still have time to think about that. No need to be in a rush because of that. yum_puddi

Oh, thank you. Well, a person that studies Tourism Management, at least here, in Brazil, is able to work in lots of different areas. We can work in an agency, in hotels, airplanes, we can work as tourism guides, as professors in that area and even in hospitals. whee

biggrin But that isn't what you really want to do? is that like a back up plan.. like your plan A and your plan B with be your true dream?
I'd have to look up that stuff. I want to speak Japanese because i would end up pretty lonely if i didn't D:

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff