Welcome to Gaia! ::

Where are you from? (Choose the continent)

The Continent of Africa 0.0125 1.2% [ 3 ]
The Continent of the Americas 0.5875 58.8% [ 141 ]
The Continent of Asia 0.14166666666667 14.2% [ 34 ]
The Continent of Oceania 0.05 5.0% [ 12 ]
The Continent of Europe 0.20833333333333 20.8% [ 50 ]
Total Votes:[ 240 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 53 54 55 > >>

Thankful Waffles

11,350 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Waffles! 25
  • Magical Girl 50
Bump. emotion_bigheart

Thankful Waffles

11,350 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Waffles! 25
  • Magical Girl 50
Bump. emotion_bigheart

Quotable Codger

I am from America but I have lived in Greece as well, if any of that interests you. As a side note, I have given your avy an adorable voice in my head.

Dapper Fatcat

Hello, I am from Canada. I'm 21 years old.

I would be interested in being your pen pal whee

Thankful Waffles

11,350 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Waffles! 25
  • Magical Girl 50
Phrankerson
I am from America but I have lived in Greece as well, if any of that interests you. As a side note, I have given your avy an adorable voice in my head.

Amazing! emotion_bigheart Both countries interests me! America, because it looks like everything happens there and Greece because of it's History and culture! For how many years did you live in Greece? emotion_kirakira
Ohh, really? I wonder what's the sound of the voice you gave to my avatar! whee

Thankful Waffles

11,350 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Waffles! 25
  • Magical Girl 50
Amarelia

Hi! Nice to meet you, I just loved your username! yum_puddi
Aww, Canada~~! I just love your country! emotion_bigheart
I'd love to have you as my pen pal, you seem to be so nice! emotion_kirakira

Dapper Fatcat

Haru do Po
Amarelia

Thank you so much! smile

You seem to be a sweetheart as well!

What are your hobbies?

Fashionable Bloodsucker

8,875 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Healer 50
  • Forum Explorer 100
Haru do Po
Hi! ◕ヮ◕
Here are some basic information about me:

Name: Danielle Harumi.
Currently living in Brazil.
I have already been to Japan, France, Belgium, Italy, Vatican City, Mexico and Spain. I am able to speak in Portuguese, Spanish and English and I'm studying Italian. And, as the title says, I'm looking for pen pals. As I'm studying Italian, any person that is able to speak in that language is more than welcome, because I really need help. But it doesn't mean that I want to exchange letters just with Italian speakers, everyone is welcome!
Well, if you're interested in exchanging letters with me, you can reply me here, send me a PM or a comment. (:

I'm exchanging letters with people from...

USA (3)
Portugal
Philippines

emotion_bigheart

Hi, me name.. (Or nickname for that matter ) Is mimi
You went to Japan and i one day wish to study the Japanese language and study there.
What were the people like?

Oh and sense you live in Brazil! did you get a bot fly yet?

Thankful Waffles

11,350 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Waffles! 25
  • Magical Girl 50
Amarelia
Haru do Po
Amarelia

Thank you so much! smile

You seem to be a sweetheart as well!

What are your hobbies?

Thank you! whee

Well, I love to draw, write, read, listen to some music, watch movies, go out and visit some touristic points of my city (because it's easy to find foreigners), and I love to learn other languages! emotion_bigheart
And yours? emotion_kirakira

Thankful Waffles

11,350 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Waffles! 25
  • Magical Girl 50
Thee_Eau_de_Seduction
Haru do Po
Hi! ◕ヮ◕

I have already been to Japan, France, Belgium, Italy, Vatican City, Mexico and Spain. I am able to speak in Portuguese, Spanish and English and I'm studying Italian. And, as the title says, I'm looking for pen pals. As I'm studying Italian, any person that is able to speak in that language is more than welcome, because I really need help. But it doesn't mean that I want to exchange letters just with Italian speakers, everyone is welcome!
Well, if you're interested in exchanging letters with me, you can reply me here, send me a PM or a comment. (:

USA (3)
Portugal
Philippines

emotion_bigheart

You went to Japan and i one day wish to study the Japanese language and study there.

Hi, Mimi! I've always liked that nickname, since I was a child, but I don't remember why. whee
Oh, really? That's good, I hope that you'll be able to do that! yum_puddi
People were really nice and educated. They are respectful and some may not like foreigners, but I think that it's changing. 3nodding
A bot fly? That fly whose larvae are parasites on humans? Oh, no. Never, thanks God! xd

Fashionable Bloodsucker

8,875 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Healer 50
  • Forum Explorer 100
Haru do Po
Thee_Eau_de_Seduction
Haru do Po
Hi! ◕ヮ◕

USA (3)
Portugal
Philippines

emotion_bigheart

Hi, Mimi! I've always liked that nickname, since I was a child, but I don't remember why. whee
People were really nice and educated. They are respectful and some may not like foreigners, but I think that it's changing. 3nodding
A bot fly? That fly whose larvae are parasites on humans? Oh, no. Never, thanks God! xd

Aww thanks.
Yes it's a dream and dreams come true when you work hard on them
That sounds good. What makes them look at you differently? What should you do
and what should you not do?

Yup, Yup i am talking about those guys.
How about the Wondering spider guy. Yea they are the most dangerous spiders.
Also, how do you find your way. I guess the cash per-say to travel sooo much?

Thankful Waffles

11,350 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Waffles! 25
  • Magical Girl 50
Thee_Eau_de_Seduction
Haru do Po
Thee_Eau_de_Seduction
Haru do Po
Hi! ◕ヮ◕

USA (3)
Portugal
Philippines

emotion_bigheart

Aww thanks.

Well, there are a few years since the last time I've been to Japan, but they just love people that look different than them, you know? I remember when I went to Rome, for example, and there was a blonde child drinking water and there were lots of japanese tourists taking photos of him, because he was blonde. It was really funny. I mean, it's easy to see who is a foreigner and who is not, so they'll pay attention on you just by that. whee
Just act respectfull and everything will be fine. If you're planning to study and live there for a while, they really like people who are determined and that works hard. I can ask my parents for some do's and don'ts, because I don't remember that much now. 3nodding

I have seen only two Wandering Spiders. Both times when I was picking some bananas in my family's farm. I was really scared, because I was younger and they are really big. But none of them have biten me. yum_puddi
Sorry, I'm not sure if I understood your question. ;O;
Are asking me if it's to expensive to travel? surprised

Fashionable Bloodsucker

8,875 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Healer 50
  • Forum Explorer 100
Haru do Po
Thee_Eau_de_Seduction
Haru do Po
Thee_Eau_de_Seduction
Haru do Po
Hi! ◕ヮ◕

USA (3)
Portugal
Philippines

emotion_bigheart

Aww thanks.

Well, there are a few years since the last time I've been to Japan, but they just love people that look different than them, you know? I remember when I went to Rome, for example, and there was a blonde child drinking water and there were lots of japanese tourists taking photos of him, because he was blonde. It was really funny. I mean, it's easy to see who is a foreigner and who is not, so they'll pay attention on you just by that. whee
Just act respectfull and everything will be fine. If you're planning to study and live there for a while, they really like people who are determined and that works hard. I can ask my parents for some do's and don'ts, because I don't remember that much now. 3nodding

I have seen only two Wandering Spiders. Both times when I was picking some bananas in my family's farm. I was really scared, because I was younger and they are really big. But none of them have biten me. yum_puddi

xD that poor blonde Child.. he became famous at such a young age.
Eeek how scary, i'd freak and run with a banana in my hand!
I was asking about how you had so many chances to travel..
are you supported by your family?
or do you do this on your own?

Thankful Waffles

11,350 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Waffles! 25
  • Magical Girl 50
Thee_Eau_de_Seduction
Haru do Po
Thee_Eau_de_Seduction
Haru do Po
Thee_Eau_de_Seduction
Haru do Po
Hi! ◕ヮ◕

USA (3)
Portugal
Philippines

emotion_bigheart

Aww thanks.

Yeah, that's what I thought! His parents were really surprised to see how people loved him! xd
I remember that I started yelling and I left without the bananas, haha. I was really scared. whee
Ohh, I travel with my family. My parents love to travel, to learn other languages and to meet different people. So they normally take me and my brother with them. 3nodding

Fashionable Bloodsucker

8,875 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Healer 50
  • Forum Explorer 100
Haru do Po
Thee_Eau_de_Seduction
Haru do Po
Thee_Eau_de_Seduction
Haru do Po

Aww thanks.

Yeah, that's what I thought! His parents were really surprised to see how people loved him! xd
I remember that I started yelling and I left without the bananas, haha. I was really scared. whee
Ohh, I travel with my family. My parents love to travel, to learn other languages and to meet different people. So they normally take me and my brother with them. 3nodding

Wow my family has no belief they will go anywhere in their life.
:/ that is why i am not going to end up like them.
Yea it would be smart to leave the Bananas. Never get a Bot fly.. Eeehhh so creepy. i can't stop think about them
Hahah i am sure the parents were surprised, i mean the japanese have mostly black hair and some with shades of brown. What the hell, you can always dye your hair! The invention of Bleach! it's so great

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff