Welcome to Gaia! ::

What is that one place you've always wanted to travel to?

Antarctica 0.071428571428571 7.1% [ 2 ]
Germany 0.10714285714286 10.7% [ 3 ]
Africa 0.035714285714286 3.6% [ 1 ]
America 0.10714285714286 10.7% [ 3 ]
Spain 0.035714285714286 3.6% [ 1 ]
Europe 0.21428571428571 21.4% [ 6 ]
Mexico 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Argentina 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Canada 0.10714285714286 10.7% [ 3 ]
I'm on the go! 0.071428571428571 7.1% [ 2 ]
Other or no where 0.25 25.0% [ 7 ]
Total Votes:[ 28 ]
1 2 >

4,600 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
Where do you want to go?

(°3°)
The western United States (Washington, Oregon, California, Arizona, Nevada, Colorado, and so on) has always fascinated me. I'd love to see the Grand Canyon, Las Vegas, and the Golden Gate Bridge someday. smile
Norway, Iceland, Russia, Skye, Orkney, Finland and a couple of places in Italy. I'd also love to see Iraq and Egypt but I don't see that happening any time soon.

Wheezing Fatcat

My dream trip would be a tour of the Nordic nations: Iceland, Norway, Denmark, Sweden, Finland and maybe a stop over in Estonia or Greenland on the way back home. I also think Tibet and Morocco would be pretty neat, and the salt flats of Bolivia look pretty awesome. I almost went to Patagonia when I was in Argentina but missed my chance, so maybe Tierra del Fuego, too. And then the plains of Mongolia would be beautiful... And I would like to go back to western Europe some, too, to see the things I missed when I was in Germany...

Everywhere.

Shy Sweetheart

I'd like to visit Peru, India, New York, San Francisco, Denmark, and Italy someday!
The various fields where Canadian Soldiers fought en mas in WWI, particularly Vimy Ridge and Flanders Fields, England, Scotland, Ireland, Poland and Germany.

The various places my Ancestors are from.
I totally want to go to Ireland, Scotland ,England Germany and Latvia. Just to name a few
piparminttukaramelli
My dream trip would be a tour of the Nordic nations: Iceland, Norway, Denmark, Sweden, Finland and maybe a stop over in Estonia or Greenland on the way back home. I also think Tibet and Morocco would be pretty neat, and the salt flats of Bolivia look pretty awesome. I almost went to Patagonia when I was in Argentina but missed my chance, so maybe Tierra del Fuego, too. And then the plains of Mongolia would be beautiful... And I would like to go back to western Europe some, too, to see the things I missed when I was in Germany...

Everywhere.

We don't get many tourists here in Greenland, but we love them! biggrin
China! And Macchupicchu (don't know how you write it)

Shirtless Cat

Denmark, Netherlands, Greece, Italy, Japan, Turkey, Australia, New Zealand, Switzerland, aaaand Hawaii.

4,600 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
I personally want to head to a place that's sometimes cold or chilly, and has a gorgeous view of nature and blue skies and stary nights..

Either that or Australia... Not a lot of bad things happen in Australia... Unless it's animal attacks.. :3

Aged Explorer

35,825 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
i want ta go back to the dakotas

Conservative Lover

5,250 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Hygienic 200
Gwendlen Gothica Raven
I personally want to head to a place that's sometimes cold or chilly, and has a gorgeous view of nature and blue skies and stary nights..

Either that or Australia... Not a lot of bad things happen in Australia... Unless it's animal attacks.. :3

Just avoid Redfern ...

Sexy Fairy

La France! A wonderful place full wonder. I've always wanted to go visit my cousins. That and Spain and Switzerland are just a train ride away. I would love to go reconnect with my ancestry there. I could also visit Belgium (Wallonia, unless my only Dutch speaking friend would like to accompany me).

That reminds me, from French and Spanish, what would the difficulty level of Portuguese, Italian, or Romanian be?

Quotable Genius

12,425 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
Any desert. Sahara, Gobi, Kalahari, Takla Makan... whichever.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff