Welcome to Gaia! ::

I'm interested in exchanging letters/parcels with someone!

I'm Female, 18, from Singapore and currently studying Mass Communication
I would love to get to know someone from the US, but anywhere else is cool as well!

My interests: Fashion, Exercising, Food, Anime, Neuroscience, 3DS (Phoenix Wright!!) ...
I'm very open minded, so if your interested just quote me or PM me emotion_c8
Flyable Heart

I would love to get to know someone from the US, but anywhere else is cool as well!

My interests: Fashion, Exercising, Food, Anime, Neuroscience, 3DS (Phoenix Wright!!) ...

Good luck emotion_bigheart

Benevolent Reveler

Wow =O This is the first I have ever seen with someone wanting to know someone from the USA O.o This is a rare thing I have just seen.
chierisuu
Flyable Heart

Good luck emotion_bigheart

thank you heart heart
moon light dreamer11
Wow =O This is the first I have ever seen with someone wanting to know someone from the USA O.o This is a rare thing I have just seen.

Hahas really? I think USA is a really cool country, though i have never been there

Obsessive Man-Lover

27,675 Points
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Abomination 100
  • 50 Wins 150
hey~ i'm not in the US (i'm in scotland) but i love phoenix wright too. 4laugh maybe we can be friends and talk about it.
Pugnacious Banana
hey~ i'm not in the US (i'm in scotland) but i love phoenix wright too. 4laugh maybe we can be friends and talk about it.

Scotland sounds totally cool as well (:
Anyone who likes phoenix wright is an immediate friend hahas.
Have you played the latest game dual destinies?
can't wait for professor layton vs phoenix wright to come out !!

Benevolent Reveler

Flyable Heart
moon light dreamer11

Hahas really? I think USA is a really cool country, though i have never been there

I normally see "and I want to meet people from anywhere but the United States" XD
I'm from California and America has it's problems but I like it here for the most part ^^
What is Singapore like? I have heard a lot of great things about it!

Obsessive Man-Lover

27,675 Points
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Abomination 100
  • 50 Wins 150
Flyable Heart
Pugnacious Banana

Scotland sounds totally cool as well (:
Anyone who likes phoenix wright is an immediate friend hahas.
Have you played the latest game dual destinies?
can't wait for professor layton vs phoenix wright to come out !!
i'm playing dual destinies now~
i haven't had much time for playing since it was released so i'm still playing the first case (after the practise one). emo
moon light dreamer11

I normally see "and I want to meet people from anywhere but the United States" XD
I'm from California and America has it's problems but I like it here for the most part ^^

I would really love to intern in the US ! California sounds like lots of fun, like the bay area and stuff like that . Ooh what have you heard ? Well first of all it really warm now the average in the day is 33-35 degree celsius. I suppose its a food paradise here, where you get to eat lots of different kinds of food. Its a small country though, you can reach the other side in under 3 hours. There really isn't much to say about Singapore though but its nice apart from the terrible weather. We have recently been named most expensive city.
Pugnacious Banana
i'm playing dual destinies now~
i haven't had much time for playing since it was released so i'm still playing the first case (after the practise one). emo

Oh cool! I finished playing it (:
oh man well you would complete it someday!
its a great game, but idk why i didn't really like the cases all that much but they are definitely unique

Benevolent Reveler

Flyable Heart
moon light dreamer11

I would really love to intern in the US ! California sounds like lots of fun, like the bay area and stuff like that . Ooh what have you heard ? Well first of all it really warm now the average in the day is 33-35 degree celsius. I suppose its a food paradise here, where you get to eat lots of different kinds of food. Its a small country though, you can reach the other side in under 3 hours. There really isn't much to say about Singapore though but its nice apart from the terrible weather. We have recently been named most expensive city.

You pin pointed exactly where I live XD I feel like you mean San Francisco though. Expensive is something both our places have in common! Some of the prices for things in Cali are so cruel I think it violates our eighth amendment (No cruel and unusual punishment).
Is it always hot there? Or just because the seasons are changing?
I have heard Singapore is a very technologically advanced countries with diverse people and it incorporates at least three different subcultures to make up its main one. Other than that I haven't heard too much else ^^
What kind of intern do you want to be?
moon light dreamer11

You pin pointed exactly where I live XD I feel like you mean San Francisco though. Expensive is something both our places have in common! Some of the prices for things in Cali are so cruel I think it violates our eighth amendment (No cruel and unusual punishment).
Is it always hot there? Or just because the seasons are changing?
I have heard Singapore is a very technologically advanced countries with diverse people and it incorporates at least three different subcultures to make up its main one. Other than that I haven't heard too much else ^^
What kind of intern do you want to be?

Haha! Oh yes San Francisco heard its a great place, from the look of all the pictures and videos
That is most unfortunate, someone better report that!

Yes it is sometimes its cooler, but even then it would be in the high 20s range. We don't experience the 4 seasons. Its summer all year round here! Sometimes it makes it impossible to dress fashionably, because you just feel all so sticky.

Oh yes, well we are well developed, but honestly the trains have been going really slowly recently. The buses are still fine though. If you were to compare Singapore to a city in the US, most people would think of New York? We have many high rise buildings here due to the limited land we have. We predominantly have 4 races over here; Chinese, Malay, Indian and Others (Eurasian & Caucasians, etc.). So yeah everywhere you go you can see the different races and eat food from different cultures easily in any mall. How is the US like in that aspect ? My teacher back in Secondary School told me its a great melting pot.
Hmm well Singapore is also known for its cleanliness and security.

I'm in a media course currently (Mass Communication) so probably advertising/ journalism /etc.
I would be more interested in those two than compared to say radio
Are you currently studying?

hounranna's Waifu

Garbage Wife

Flyable Heart

I wouldn't mind doing this. smile But if you want my address, you have to PM me. I live in Louisiana, USA.

Taken Gaian

Pugnacious Banana

AHHHHH! Another Scot!! I rarely find people in Scotland smile
Where about are you? (I'm near Glasgow!)

Flyable Heart

Hai!! I'm in Scotland too and always happy to make new friends smile

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas