Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mythical Superfan

26,750 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Hero 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
sweatdrop I feel silly but I totally got Rosetta stone just because I love Kpop and Kdrama's. emotion_kirakira emotion_bigheart

User Image

Whatcha think? Bad reason? O.o hopefully it actually works on my dumb brain.

Widower

Smitten Mage

44,775 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • New Fan 50
  • Team Moira 200
═════════════════════ε☽☾з═════════════════════

There are various reasons for learning languages. As long as you have the self-determination and drive to learn, then you can. But you could have done it without buying any programs and such; but that way would require more research. Either way, it doesn't matter.

Mythical Superfan

26,750 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Hero 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
E l N l N

There are various reasons for learning languages. As long as you have the self-determination and drive to learn, then you can. But you could have done it without buying any programs and such; but that way would require more research. Either way, it doesn't matter.

Thanks for reassuring me about my decision. ^_^

Pyrrhiciel's Oppa

Friendly Capitalist

7,750 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Conventioneer 300
No way. That's a fantastic reason. Its the same reason I started learning heart whee heart

Also if your interested this is the site I use! 3nodding

http://www.koreanclass101.com/2007/08/13/beginner-lesson-1-self-introductions/#

You can sign up and the y will send you a word a day and teach you how to use it in a sentence. Well that's the main reason I use it anyway you can do more stuff to.

dramallama Good luck! dramallama

Mythical Superfan

26,750 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Hero 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
Cherry 351
No way. That's a fantastic reason. Its the same reason I started learning heart whee heart

Also if your interested this is the site I use! 3nodding

http://www.koreanclass101.com/2007/08/13/beginner-lesson-1-self-introductions/#

You can sign up and the y will send you a word a day and teach you how to use it in a sentence. Well that's the main reason I use it anyway you can do more stuff to.

dramallama Good luck! dramallama
Thanks, ill def give that a try. I'm currently downloading lesson one of my Learning korean. *Flails* so excited!

Mythical Superfan

26,750 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Hero 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
m a c k e r e l m o r e
haha, don't feel alone. That's the same reason I started learning Korean, and so far I've been doing pretty well. But I'm definitely not that fluent. My mother used to teach me how to speak Korean when I was really small but I forgot it a while ago. But that's fine. I have friends and plus I just use the internet to help me because of stone is quite expensive, okay because I love kpop. K Pop is my reason for living and I'm not even over exaggerating at all okay goodbye I'm sorry Haha. anyway, thank you for listening to me blab my face. It means a lot I think... Gamsahabnida~★♥★♥
Kpop is def my reason for living as well. ^_^ whats your fave groups?

Ruthless Hunter

Don't worry. I have loads of friends who learned Korean because of Kpop & Kdramas... though mainly because they were too lazy to wait for variety show subs! You can learn the alphabet in one day and the rest comes really easy (or so I've heard). Good luck! smile

Mythical Superfan

26,750 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Hero 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
m a c k e r e l m o r e
Oh dear, hehe. I have quite a few !!^-^ , and I have different reasons for liking them as well. But anyway; teen top , SHINee , EXO K & M , Big Bang , f(x) , and honestly that's all I can think of right now , haha!★★
Mine are in order from most liked. Big bang, BAP, Ukiss, LC9, Shinee, VIXX, BlockB , 2NE1 and others such as TVXQ past and present (includes JYJ), Shinhwha (New obsession even though the guys are older, I still think M is hot) xd Too many to list. >.<

Mythical Superfan

26,750 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Hero 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
Chunface
Don't worry. I have loads of friends who learned Korean because of Kpop & Kdramas... though mainly because they were too lazy to wait for variety show subs! You can learn the alphabet in one day and the rest comes really easy (or so I've heard). Good luck! smile
Its so hard to remember symbols but I went from learning basic animals names, basic food names, and now im learning colors.

Korean Flash card game

I pretty much understand some of the sentences even though this program doesnt tell you what anything means. You basically have to figure it out on your own.

Edit:: by the way, thats me playing that game.

Generous Consumer

안녕하세요...

You are so lucky! My Chomebook wont allow CD's to go inside of it so I couldnt use rosetta stone if i wanted too. But in Korean, if your when you plan to move there, they give free language classes and courses that will teach you Korean. That is why I plan to learn Korean when I go there since I wont use it in America. I am just learning Japanese. sweatdrop

BUT KPOP FTW
BBC 5EVA HERE

...안녕히 계세요❤

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out