Welcome to Gaia! ::

I've sort of lost interest in this drama but part of me is still curious to know how the drama ended. So between Lawyer Cha and Park Soo Ha, who does Lawyer Jang end up with? Also if it's not to much... What ended up happening to Min Joon Gook? Thanks! 3nodding

Wealthy Genius

8,150 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Bidding War 100
  • Big Tipper 100
SashaHaruno
I've sort of lost interest in this drama but part of me is still curious to know how the drama ended. So between Lawyer Cha and Park Soo Ha, who does Lawyer Jang end up with? Also if it's not to much... What ended up happening to Min Joon Gook? Thanks! 3nodding
OMFG KEEP ON WATCHING IT... Once you think that the drama is getting to be boring.... Sooha loses his memory and ability to read other's minds after he gets hit by a truck and he ends up living on a farm... L.Cha takes care of his case because he is now convicted of murder once the enemy cuts off his hand but he's still living.. I'm sorry.. I'm saying too many spoilers. Lawyer Cha ends up with Park Sooha.... YOU NEED TO KEEP ON WATCHING IT!!!
Tinkinupo Swaggot
SashaHaruno
OMFG KEEP ON WATCHING IT... Once you think that the drama is getting to be boring.... Sooha loses his memory and ability to read other's minds after he gets hit by a truck and he ends up living on a farm... L.Cha takes care of his case because he is now convicted of murder once the enemy cuts off his hand but he's still living.. I'm sorry.. I'm saying too many spoilers. Lawyer Cha ends up with Park Sooha.... YOU NEED TO KEEP ON WATCHING IT!!!

Haha wow a response! I thought this thread was already dead.
Also I'd love to keep watching it but my attention span seems to have dropped which means I can't sit through an hour of a show at a time. But ty for summing all of that up, I really appreciate it!
And was that a joke or a typo at the end there, (lawyer cha ending up with park soo ha) lol, becuz there's no way I can see that happening...

Wealthy Genius

8,150 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Bidding War 100
  • Big Tipper 100
SashaHaruno
Tinkinupo Swaggot
SashaHaruno

Haha wow a response! I thought this thread was already dead.
Also I'd love to keep watching it but my attention span seems to have dropped which means I can't sit through an hour of a show at a time. But ty for summing all of that up, I really appreciate it!
And was that a joke or a typo at the end there, (lawyer cha ending up with park soo ha) lol, becuz there's no way I can see that happening...

L. Cha ends up with park soo ha.... the main characters always end up with each other btw...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff