anyone watch it? -o-

my favourite part

Magical Fairy

20,300 Points
  • Caroling Champ 100
  • Snowball Hero 200
  • Frozen Solid 200
I do!

I've been watching it ever since it started airing. IU being part of the cast was what prompted me to watch it. <3

I want Sam Dong to talk to Hye Mi again. D: Why can't he see that it was Jin-Guk was the one who led Hye Mi away from him, that Jin-Guk was the one who got Hye Mi onto the ferris wheel and kissed her? I wish Sam Dong would realise that instead of getting all angry with Hye Mi. On the other hand, though, I'm curious as to what Hye Mi will do now that she overheard Baek Hee and Kyung-Jin's conversation where Baek Hee complained about possibly being replaced by Hye Mi in K.

Invisible Exhibitionist

12,550 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
Kanashii Sakura Uta
I do!

I've been watching it ever since it started airing. IU being part of the cast was what prompted me to watch it. <3

I want Sam Dong to talk to Hye Mi again. D: Why can't he see that it was Jin-Guk was the one who led Hye Mi away from him, that Jin-Guk was the one who got Hye Mi onto the ferris wheel and kissed her? I wish Sam Dong would realise that instead of getting all angry with Hye Mi. On the other hand, though, I'm curious as to what Hye Mi will do now that she overheard Baek Hee and Kyung-Jin's conversation where Baek Hee complained about possibly being replaced by Hye Mi in K.

oh oh is IU the one who suppose to look bad but have an angel voice? xD
and wore a sushi costume to the interview....>.<
i like Hye Mi >w<

Magical Fairy

20,300 Points
  • Caroling Champ 100
  • Snowball Hero 200
  • Frozen Solid 200
SD Doll Dolita
Kanashii Sakura Uta
I do!

i like Hye Mi >w<

Yes. IU's character is Kim Pil Suk. Pil Suk loses weight in episode 8 and becomes pretty. :3

(and just so you know, IU isn't really overweight like her character. xD She had to wear a fat suit for her character)

Invisible Exhibitionist

12,550 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
Kanashii Sakura Uta
SD Doll Dolita
Kanashii Sakura Uta
I do!

i like Hye Mi >w<

Yes. IU's character is Kim Pil Suk. Pil Suk loses weight in episode 8 and becomes pretty. :3

(and just so you know, IU isn't really overweight like her character. xD She had to wear a fat suit for her character)

hahaha xDD omg love this drama so much -o-
i plan to but not so soon i am so busy with school its not even funny

Invisible Exhibitionist

12,550 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
february_love

ahh maybe try to watch it during spring break?
SD Doll Dolita
february_love

ahh maybe try to watch it during spring break?

haha i'll try too i plan to go play in los angelos for spring break

Caring Vet

21,250 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
Oh, I love that drama!

I'm a HyeMi&SamDong shipper since he was always there for her even when she was being bullied. heart
Its next on my list. I'm still finishing Pink Lipstick. whee

Invisible Exhibitionist

12,550 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
Soprano Mochi Kitty
Oh, I love that drama!

I'm a HyeMi&SamDong shipper since he was always there for her even when she was being bullied. heart

mhmm SamDong is a very nice guy..o.o

Invisible Exhibitionist

12,550 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
Kanashii Sakura Uta
I do!

do you know where i can download the song tell me your wish without hearing the guy crying?

Caring Vet

21,250 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
SD Doll Dolita
Kanashii Sakura Uta
I do!

do you know where i can download the song tell me your wish without hearing the guy crying?

No, they all have the guy crying. D:

Lucellus's Significant Otter

Dx I haven't watched it yet~

I can't seem to keep myself away from The Fugitive: Plan B ;;;
So yet another drama to add to my list~

Invisible Exhibitionist

12,550 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
O K I E R C H A N
Dx I haven't watched it yet~