12,550 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
Soprano Mochi Kitty
SD Doll Dolita
Kanashii Sakura Uta
I do!

I've been watching it ever since it started airing. IU being part of the cast was what prompted me to watch it. <3

I want Sam Dong to talk to Hye Mi again. D: Why can't he see that it was Jin-Guk was the one who led Hye Mi away from him, that Jin-Guk was the one who got Hye Mi onto the ferris w#%^*5heel and kissed her? I wish Sam Dong would realise that instead of getting all angry with Hye Mi. On the other hand, though, I'm curious as to what Hye Mi will do now that she overheard Baek Hee and Kyung-Jin's conversation where Baek Hee complained about possibly being replaced by Hye Mi in K.

do you know where i can download the song tell me your wish without hearing the guy crying?

No, they all have the guy crying. D:

sigh......#$%#*%^

Lucellus's Significant Otter

SD Doll Dolita
O K I E R C H A N
Dx I haven't watched it yet~

I can't seem to keep myself away from The Fugitive: Plan B ;;;
So yet another drama to add to my list~

you should definitely watch it -o-

I need to start watching Real School too ;;
Aigo, but yeah~ More things to cure boredom during reading break!

Magical Fairy

20,300 Points
  • Caroling Champ 100
  • Snowball Hero 200
  • Frozen Solid 200
SD Doll Dolita
Kanashii Sakura Uta
I do!

I've been watching it ever since it started airing. IU being part of the cast was what prompted me to watch it. <3

I want Sam Dong to talk to Hye Mi again. D: Why can't he see that it was Jin-Guk was the one who led Hye Mi away from him, that Jin-Guk was the one who got Hye Mi onto the ferris wheel and kissed her? I wish Sam Dong would realise that instead of getting all angry with Hye Mi. On the other hand, though, I'm curious as to what Hye Mi will do now that she overheard Baek Hee and Kyung-Jin's conversation where Baek Hee complained about possibly being replaced by Hye Mi in K.

do you know where i can download the song tell me your wish without hearing the guy crying?

sorry, no. There's no audio version of the song, sadly, and I don't think they'll be able to produce one since SM claims the right to the song since it's SNSD's, unless they get SM's permission to release a cover of the song for the Dream High OST.

Invisible Exhibitionist

12,550 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
Kanashii Sakura Uta
SD Doll Dolita
Kanashii Sakura Uta
I do!

I want Sam Dong to talk to Hye Mi again. D: Why can't he see that it was Jin-Guk was the one who led Hye Mi away from him, that Jin-Guk was the one who got Hye Mi onto the ferris wheel and kissed her? I wish Sam Dong would realise that instead of getting all angry with Hye Mi. On the other hand, though, I'm curious as to what Hye Mi will do now that she overheard Baek Hee and Kyung-Jin's conversation where Baek Hee complained about possibly being replaced by Hye Mi in K.

sorry, no. There's no audio version of the song, sadly, and I don't think they'll be able to produce one since SM claims the right to the song since it's SNSD's, unless they get SM's permission to release a cover of the song for the Dream High OST.

hmm..yea...now i get what it means....
i want to know the name of the song that jason dances to it...>.>

Invisible Exhibitionist

12,550 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
O K I E R C H A N
SD Doll Dolita
O K I E R C H A N
Dx I haven't watched it yet~

I can't seem to keep myself away from The Fugitive: Plan B ;;;
So yet another drama to add to my list~

you should definitely watch it -o-

I need to start watching Real School too ;;
Aigo, but yeah~ More things to cure boredom during reading break!

haha xDD
ooh i love dis drama biggrin hahaa~ im still on like ep 8 >w<

Magical Fairy

20,300 Points
  • Caroling Champ 100
  • Snowball Hero 200
  • Frozen Solid 200
aaah, Milky Couple are an actual couple now! whee
I have watch it and I completely fell in love with (I totally forgot his name) the poor guy. ^^; He is quite lovely. <3

Invisible Exhibitionist

12,550 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
Wanari
I have watch it and I completely fell in love with (I totally forgot his name) the poor guy. ^^; He is quite lovely. <3

samdong?

Invisible Exhibitionist

12,550 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
PinkMochix3

thats when IU lose weight xDD
she is pretty x3
SD Doll Dolita
PinkMochix3

thats when IU lose weight xDD
she is pretty x3

ahaha ikrr owo IU<3 haha ;D
its soo addictin >w<;;
Ann yo!! I can't believe Ep.12 cliffhanger! What? Jin-Gook punched the president for Baek-hee?
SD Doll Dolita
Wanari

samdong?

Yeaa! Samdong. I was thinking Dong something... rofl I haven't been watching it, I am only on episode 7? 8?

Magical Fairy

20,300 Points
  • Caroling Champ 100
  • Snowball Hero 200
  • Frozen Solid 200
iMockingbird
Ann yo!! I can't believe Ep.12 cliffhanger! What? Jin-Gook punched the president for Baek-hee?
User Image

Don't you mean episode 13? o.o Episode 12 ended with Samdong who was about to sing.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Invisible Exhibitionist

12,550 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
iMockingbird

i guess so..? :/

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces