Welcome to Gaia! ::

Jamesssuu's Partner

Enduring Star

Sesshy kitty
Nancles
[
The art in your siggie is so cute. x3

Have you seen "My Princess"? I'm watching it now but it's not as enticing as the other 3-4 dramas I've seen

Thank you! I am getting more art done by the girl who did that art!

Yep, I have seen My Princess. It took me a few episodes to get into it but I eventually started to really like it. I have no life so I just sit around watching K-Dramas and anime.

Hero

13,725 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Hero 100
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
Boys Before Flowers. My mom isn't one to like oriental movies/shows, but she loves watching BBF with me heart
Sesshy kitty
mrtree00
Cute tiger. >3< *squeezes cheeks*

Korean age can be confusing. And if someone is born in December by January they are considered to be two years.

oo yeah. even worst my mum and pop are korean. however my dad uses the lunar calander so i have no idea when hes next bday will be :/

Loyal Lover

Nancles
Sesshy kitty
Nancles
[

Have you seen "My Princess"? I'm watching it now but it's not as enticing as the other 3-4 dramas I've seen

Yep, I have seen My Princess. It took me a few episodes to get into it but I eventually started to really like it. I have no life so I just sit around watching K-Dramas and anime.
It really is good art. ^^

I'm on episode five...So long as it's worthwhile in the end... But I'm more into humorous, action types.

Loyal Lover

mrtree00
Sesshy kitty
mrtree00

Korean age can be confusing. And if someone is born in December by January they are considered to be two years.

oo yeah. even worst my mum and pop are korean. however my dad uses the lunar calander so i have no idea when hes next bday will be :/
Do you still celebrate birthdays? On the same day? Do you like celebrating your birthday differently? owo

Jamesssuu's Partner

Enduring Star

Sesshy kitty
Nancles
Sesshy kitty
Nancles
[

I'm on episode five...So long as it's worthwhile in the end... But I'm more into humorous, action types.

I am all about some humor. It has some pretty funny moments. It was just insanely slow to me for some reason.
Sesshy kitty
mrtree00
Sesshy kitty
mrtree00

Do you still celebrate birthdays? On the same day? Do you like celebrating your birthday differently? owo

huh? yeah i do im just another kungfu fighting asian kid livin in america haha. in korea right now just for the experience but im cali bound in a couple weeks.

and yeah bdays are uhm.. one solid day for me haha xD. my dad is the only one in our immediate family that follows the lunar calander

Loyal Lover

Nancles
Sesshy kitty
Nancles
Sesshy kitty
Nancles
[

I am all about some humor. It has some pretty funny moments. It was just insanely slow to me for some reason.
Yeah, it is slow. o.o For a korean drama, that is. I never caught on to Spanish dramas even though my family always watched them (we're hispanic). It's like real-life Dragon Ball Z. They announce some insane twist at the end of one episode, only to prolong the surprise like three episodes later. I ain't got no time for dat no' mo'. >>

It does have funny moments, which is why I'm still watching it...maybe not for too long though.

Of all the dramas you've watched, which can you say is your top pick, or top 3?

Loyal Lover

mrtree00
Sesshy kitty
mrtree00
Sesshy kitty
mrtree00

huh? yeah i do im just another kungfu fighting asian kid livin in america haha. in korea right now just for the experience but im cali bound in a couple weeks.

and yeah bdays are uhm.. one solid day for me haha xD. my dad is the only one in our immediate family that follows the lunar calander
It feels kind of special having "one day to yourself". I don't necessarily do anything too different, but I like the idea of having a day named after me. Er, a day where I won't feel too bad about having others do what I like owo;;

How's the weather over there? Having fun?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff