Natsumeh
King of Highschool & Youre all surrounded
Are those good? I heard Lee Seungi is in you're surrounded

Quotable Genius

12,425 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
I'm curious about this Joseon Gunman, but I want to wait until it is nicely subbed and everything. So I was wandering what to watch in the midtime. Something older, like Emperor of the Sea, perhaps.

Partying Fatcat

AznSmartiez
Natsumeh
King of Highschool & Youre all surrounded
Are those good? I heard Lee Seungi is in you're surrounded

Yeah he's in youre all surrounded. Yeah Im addicted to these two kdramas atm. biggrin

Magical Fairy

20,300 Points
  • Caroling Champ 100
  • Snowball Hero 200
  • Frozen Solid 200
I recently started watching Trot Lovers starring Eunji from A Pink. I haven't laughed so hard at a drama since Rooftop Prince!

Loyal Sex Symbol

6,900 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100
im watching I Miss you c:

Caring Vet

21,250 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
I'm watching Triangle.
Just finished Master's Sun
Watching Doctor Stranger now.

Eloquent Explorer

10,250 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Tycoon 200
Finished watching Empress Ki
re-watching The Great Queen Seondeok with a friend who is now addicted to Korean dramas

we're probably going to watch the Good Doctor next

Cute Gawker

may oak
Finished watching Empress Ki
re-watching The Great Queen Seondeok with a friend who is now addicted to Korean dramas

we're probably going to watch the Good Doctor next

Lucky, you have a friend :3

Cute Gawker

imsongee
I love Master's Sun. What are your thoughts on it?
AznSmartiez
imsongee

It was really good! It wasn't terribly draggy and the plot itself was unique and how they approached it. I enjoyed how the kidnapping was resolved at the end which is a biggie for me. The ending can't be lacking.
I especially love Yoon Mi Rae so her ost Touch Love was really nice to listen to. ^^

Cute Gawker

imsongee
AznSmartiez
imsongee

It was really good! It wasn't terribly draggy and the plot itself was unique and how they approached it. I enjoyed how the kidnapping was resolved at the end which is a biggie for me. The ending can't be lacking.
I especially love Yoon Mi Rae so her ost Touch Love was really nice to listen to. ^^
OMG I know right! It was such a plot twist. I would have never though there would be twin involve. The ghosts were scary tho, especially at the beginning. It almost stop me from continuing. But I loved the developing romance between the mains. What bugs me is the second lead male never got to tell her that he actually liked her.
AznSmartiez
imsongee
AznSmartiez
imsongee

OMG I know right! It was such a plot twist. I would have never though there would be twin involve. The ghosts were scary tho, especially at the beginning. It almost stop me from continuing. But I loved the developing romance between the mains. What bugs me is the second lead male never got to tell her that he actually liked her.

The twin part was interesting but I'm glad they added the extra Cha Hee Joo didn't die especially at the end that was a good twist for me *-*
I love horror so I was excited when they were scary in the beginning hehe
I thought he did profess his love? Maybe not a confession but pretty close, she just brushed him off in the end haha poor guy.

O.G. Gaian

26,090 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Survivor 150
I always have a hard time finding good k-dramas to watch. I recently finished Cruel city though ;D

Cute Gawker

DJ Twissta
I always have a hard time finding good k-dramas to watch. I recently finished Cruel city though ;D
I recommend God's Gift if you like action C:

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces