Welcome to Gaia! ::

enlightened recluse
Piyee

So far Bride of the century, just cause Lee Hongki is in it. but it's actually pretty good, but don't really like the main female actor.
Also Emergency couple, cause song jihyo rofl But the plot is actually pretty good, I def. recommend.
I actually just finished Dating Agency: Cyrano : which is actually not new what whatever but it was actually pretty interesting, I wasn't really into the Chemistry in it, just how the story of it... if that makes any sense..
Didn't really like the Male lead though, but i still finished it lol
sorry if I am typing too much! gonk I just get soo excited when it come to K-drama and recommending others to watch rofl

Hahaha! It's okay, I totally understand~ whee
I was watching Emergency Couple and Bride of the Century since a month ago but I put on hold since I was a bit busy. lol
Was Dating Agency good? I've watched the movie though but not the series. Haha. Though I must say, their OST is really good. I like ra.d 3nodding

Yeah, I haven't really been catching up on bride of the century/ emergency couple for a while. I just wasn't feeling that type of mood, more into something that was thrilling and action like.
Dating Agency was actually pretty good. Like you know how the movie is about the two mains helping people get together and that they soon fall in love? Well i was actually more into them doing their job ( the getting others together ) rather caring for the two mains to have a good chemistry. rofl

Astronomer

Piyee

Yeah, I haven't really been catching up on bride of the century/ emergency couple for a while. I just wasn't feeling that type of mood, more into something that was thrilling and action like.
Dating Agency was actually pretty good. Like you know how the movie is about the two mains helping people get together and that they soon fall in love? Well i was actually more into them doing their job ( the getting others together ) rather caring for the two mains to have a good chemistry. rofl

Yeah, I get you on that. 3nodding
Oooh, then I better start watching or else my list will just get longer. rofl
Sooyoung's in it right?
enlightened recluse
Piyee

Dating Agency was actually pretty good. Like you know how the movie is about the two mains helping people get together and that they soon fall in love? Well i was actually more into them doing their job ( then getting others together ) rather caring for the two mains to have a good chemistry. rofl

Yeah, I get you on that. 3nodding
Oooh, then I better start watching or else my list will just get longer. rofl
Sooyoung's in it right?

xD I've watched so many that i don't even have a list! I'm always bored since I've watched everything that's interesting!
Yess main reason why I watched in the first place. All i can say is that the male lead is ugly, and old lol.

Astronomer

Piyee

xD I've watched so many that i don't even have a list! I'm always bored since I've watched everything that's interesting!
Yess main reason why I watched in the first place. All i can say is that the male lead is ugly, and old lol.

Hahaha! You watch whatever interests you, right? emotion_awesome

HAHA! Why do I find that funny?! rofl
enlightened recluse
Piyee

Hahaha! You watch whatever interests you, right? emotion_awesome

HAHA! Why do I find that funny?! rofl

Yeah, lol. Usually the thumbnail will catch my attention, or the actors and maybe the summary of the drama. If half way through the show, i get bored i just stop watching or if the male is ugly, i just can't deaaaal! gonk I know tha sounds terrible but i can't control myself! lol

Astronomer

Piyee

Yeah, lol. Usually the thumbnail will catch my attention, or the actors and maybe the summary of the drama. If half way through the show, i get bored i just stop watching or if the male is ugly, i just can't deaaaal! gonk I know tha sounds terrible but i can't control myself! lol

I agree! That's what happened to me in Prime Minister and I. I stopped midway 'coz it got boring. Dramas shouldn't be like: First few eps (good) - middle eps (so-so) - last two eps (good). It should be good all throughout! >.<
HAHAHA! Can't you just appreciate his role and not look at his face? rofl
That's hard though. lol
enlightened recluse
Piyee

I agree! That's what happened to me in Prime Minister and I. I stopped midway 'coz it got boring. Dramas shouldn't be like: First few eps (good) - middle eps (so-so) - last two eps (good). It should be good all throughout! >.<
HAHAHA! Can't you just appreciate his role and not look at his face? rofl
That's hard though. lol

Omg yes, watched the first ep ( so-so ) , watched beginning of 2nd ep, - Never watched it ever again and the thing is he's like OLDDD for Yoona! I totally didn't like it lol.
Dude, in cyrano, I can't not look at the male leads lips! like it looks like he uses lip liner and not fill it in. it bothers me and he's sooo ewww.

Astronomer

Piyee

Omg yes, watched the first ep ( so-so ) , watched beginning of 2nd ep, - Never watched it ever again and the thing is he's like OLDDD for Yoona! I totally didn't like it lol.
Dude, in cyrano, I can't not look at the male leads lips! like it looks like he uses lip liner and not fill it in. it bothers me and he's sooo ewww.

OMG!! You're making me laugh all day long! HAHAHA! rofl rofl rofl
Now I can't wait to actually watch the series so I can see if he does use a lip liner. XDDD

7,725 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
AznSmartiez
Berry_Ovy
AznSmartiez
Berry_Ovy
AznSmartiez
I'm watching My Love From the Stars. Currently, loving it!

omg omgomg
ur my friend!!!
LOL, did u like it?

love it a lot. cried multiple times...
the ending is soooo ugh....not that happy. sweatdrop

Me too! There were so many funny parts, yeah, the ending was okay but not great. I felt sorry for poor Hui Kyung

yup, hes always hanging in there. tsk tsk --- but overall love it.

Newbie Member

4,950 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
i have watched the heirs, the queen and i, my love from the stars,missing you and the latest was when a man falls in love kyaaaaa!!! im waiting for other k-drama's rofl rofl heart heart

Cute Gawker

Berry_Ovy
AznSmartiez
Berry_Ovy
AznSmartiez
Berry_Ovy
AznSmartiez
I'm watching My Love From the Stars. Currently, loving it!

omg omgomg
ur my friend!!!
LOL, did u like it?

Me too! There were so many funny parts, yeah, the ending was okay but not great. I felt sorry for poor Hui Kyung

Same here, have u seen Bride of the Century?

7,725 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
AznSmartiez
Berry_Ovy
AznSmartiez
Berry_Ovy
AznSmartiez
LOL, did u like it?

nope. ive read the plot though... hmmm not my type though

Cute Gawker

Berry_Ovy
AznSmartiez
Berry_Ovy
AznSmartiez
Berry_Ovy
AznSmartiez
LOL, did u like it?

nope. ive read the plot though... hmmm not my type though

Gu Family Book?
enlightened recluse
Piyee

OMG!! You're making me laugh all day long! HAHAHA! rofl rofl rofl
Now I can't wait to actually watch the series so I can see if he does use a lip liner. XDDD

Lmao! You're gonna notice the first time you see him!
But the story is good so yeah! 4laugh

Astronomer

Piyee

Lmao! You're gonna notice the first time you see him!
But the story is good so yeah! 4laugh

HAHAHA! Alright. XD
How 'bout My Love from Another Star? Have you seen that one? biggrin

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out