Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lady Amethyst Asakura
I_am_Andy3
Lady Amethyst Asakura
Just wondering anyone from England UK? Where the weather can change in a blink of an eye and one of the few places that we can have all 4 seasons in one day?

Aye I'm from England, the weather is bloody ridiculous! Yesterday it was sunny, rainy and hail stone :,(

hehe yer I know what you mean. Today the south of England is meant to get hit by a bad storm ... so that will be fun. Gotta go to London for the Art festival O.o

I'm there now xD it isn't really that bad yet

Dangerous Associate

12,175 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Punk Patrol 250
  • Comrades in Arms 150
moon light dreamer11
X_pain11
moon light dreamer11
X_pain11
i wish i was from england i'm half english, family's last name is watson biggrin ... but my grand parents thought idk maybe they found it a bad joke to move here and concieve a child in this hellish wasteland we call america evil

Well now you have an obligation to name your first born on John.

i really do.... but i know way to many people named john, i want to use my great great grandfathers middle name for my child when and if i have a son "bowden"

Okay that sounds really lovely so if you have son's to spare name one John for the giggles 3nodding

lol will do

Gallant Knight

5,500 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Dressed Up 200
I_am_Andy3
Lady Amethyst Asakura
I_am_Andy3
Lady Amethyst Asakura
Just wondering anyone from England UK? Where the weather can change in a blink of an eye and one of the few places that we can have all 4 seasons in one day?

Aye I'm from England, the weather is bloody ridiculous! Yesterday it was sunny, rainy and hail stone :,(

hehe yer I know what you mean. Today the south of England is meant to get hit by a bad storm ... so that will be fun. Gotta go to London for the Art festival O.o

Nah it's not too bad, I think England gets too hyped up on weather. Like we can't deal with snow at all XD
Lady Amethyst Asakura
I_am_Andy3
Lady Amethyst Asakura
I_am_Andy3
Lady Amethyst Asakura

Nah it's not too bad, I think England gets too hyped up on weather. Like we can't deal with snow at all XD

Mhm! I remember in 2008 or something where the snow was super bad here and it closed down all the motorways and the country was something like 6 weeks away from running out of grit...bloody David Cameron...

Gallant Knight

5,500 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Dressed Up 200
I_am_Andy3
Lady Amethyst Asakura
I_am_Andy3
Lady Amethyst Asakura
I_am_Andy3
Lady Amethyst Asakura

Mhm! I remember in 2008 or something where the snow was super bad here and it closed down all the motorways and the country was something like 6 weeks away from running out of grit...bloody David Cameron...

I remember that too. He needs to get his head out his butt.

Thieving Rogue

2,950 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Pugnacious Banana
i'm from scotland but the weather is pretty similar

I was about to say exactly this ha
Lady Amethyst Asakura
I_am_Andy3
Lady Amethyst Asakura
I_am_Andy3
Lady Amethyst Asakura

I just want to move out of England x.x it's a horrible place xD

Gallant Knight

5,500 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Dressed Up 200
I_am_Andy3
Lady Amethyst Asakura
I_am_Andy3
Lady Amethyst Asakura
I_am_Andy3
Lady Amethyst Asakura

I just want to move out of England x.x it's a horrible place xD

hehe same, myself and my fiancee a planning to move to America after I have finished University, I don't have much in England where as his whole family are back there.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff