Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gallant Knight

5,500 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Just wondering anyone from England UK? Where the weather can change in a blink of an eye and one of the few places that we can have all 4 seasons in one day?

Benevolent Reveler

There are tons. Check the thread "The British are Coming"

Obsessive Man-Lover

27,675 Points
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Abomination 100
  • 50 Wins 150
i'm from scotland but the weather is pretty similar

Gallant Knight

5,500 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Dressed Up 200
moon light dreamer11

Wanted to make my own smile

Gallant Knight

5,500 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Pugnacious Banana
i'm from scotland but the weather is pretty similar

Awesome, Im Scottish as well, but I live down South unfortunately

Benevolent Reveler

Lady Amethyst Asakura
moon light dreamer11

Wanted to make my own smile

Oh I can understand that. Well I hope they all post for you =D

4,000 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Loiterer 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
I'm English, living on the south east coast.

Gallant Knight

5,500 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Oz Uke Boy
I'm English, living on the south east coast.

Awesome smile

Dangerous Associate

12,175 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Punk Patrol 250
  • Comrades in Arms 150
i wish i was from england i'm half english, family's last name is watson biggrin ... but my grand parents thought idk maybe they found it a bad joke to move here and concieve a child in this hellish wasteland we call america evil

Benevolent Reveler

X_pain11
i wish i was from england i'm half english, family's last name is watson biggrin ... but my grand parents thought idk maybe they found it a bad joke to move here and concieve a child in this hellish wasteland we call america evil

Well now you have an obligation to name your first born on John.

Devout Seeker

10,050 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Alchemy Level 4 100
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
Lady Amethyst Asakura
Just wondering anyone from England UK? Where the weather can change in a blink of an eye and one of the few places that we can have all 4 seasons in one day?
User Image

Me whee

Dangerous Associate

12,175 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Punk Patrol 250
  • Comrades in Arms 150
moon light dreamer11
X_pain11

i really do.... but i know way to many people named john, i want to use my great great grandfathers middle name for my child when and if i have a son "bowden"

Benevolent Reveler

X_pain11
moon light dreamer11
X_pain11

i really do.... but i know way to many people named john, i want to use my great great grandfathers middle name for my child when and if i have a son "bowden"

Okay that sounds really lovely so if you have son's to spare name one John for the giggles 3nodding
Lady Amethyst Asakura

Aye I'm from England, the weather is bloody ridiculous! Yesterday it was sunny, rainy and hail stone :,(

Gallant Knight

5,500 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Dressed Up 200
I_am_Andy3
Lady Amethyst Asakura

Aye I'm from England, the weather is bloody ridiculous! Yesterday it was sunny, rainy and hail stone :,(

hehe yer I know what you mean. Today the south of England is meant to get hit by a bad storm ... so that will be fun. Gotta go to London for the Art festival O.o

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff