Welcome to Gaia! ::

Witticisms
Why does it matter if they're Japanese? Because you are also Japanese, or what? It seems kind of weird when you specify in that way.
Witticisms
Why does it matter if they're Japanese? Because you are also Japanese, or what? It seems kind of weird when you specify in that way.
No I;m not being racist or anything cuz I am from the united staes but I want someone differnt not your ordinary person or culture
Chiharu Yamamoto
I have a lot of Japanese friends but when I say a lot I mean like twenty! Then the rest are Korean, Latino and black! Japanese people dont come that easily so I understand why he is searching for some Japanese friends!
Thank you so much!
vote for the troll in the arena's
http://www.gaiaonline.com/arena/gaia/cosplay-avatar/vote/?entry_id=101146581vote for the tr
kebyia56
Witticisms
No I;m not being racist or anything cuz I am from the united staes but I want someone differnt not your ordinary person or culture

So you want to meet someone from the Japanese culture? (Weird sentence bahhhh .o.) That makes much more sense and doesn't sound like you're being particular about their nationality. (I know lots of people who want Japanese friends just because they're Japanese and Japan is so cool kawaii desu~ Etc.) So now I won't be on your a** about it. : D

Then you'll be able to find lots of Japanese people here. Talk to them, maybe ask them questions about Japan. It depends on the person on whether they'll be particularly kind or whatever. If you want to find them IRL, there's not much advice I can give you. That depends on where you live.
kebyia56
DoIchLiebeDich
you did not have to use "damn it"
it seems like youre cussing at me :O
well anyways, i'm full japanese biggrin
I;m not using damn it at you I'm using because A. I want to and B. Just to be funny and sarcastic

In that case, you can add me if you want to biggrin

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces