Welcome to Gaia! ::

Angry -Tears-
Chiharu Yamamoto
Angry -Tears-
Captain Dynamite Carl_CDC
Angry -Tears-
Why do you think that?

i think japan is awsome because of the language,and their culture,i even plan to move there one day!!!

What is something from their culture that intrigues you? Where have you learned about their culture?
Have you ever been there?
How old are you?
You're asking his age why? dramallama

I wouldn't be as worried if he was 12, and I'd be more worried if he was 18+
Why can a 18yr old like Japan, like he does! I know plenty of people who love it

Fashionable Nerd

Visual Kei is love. So yay. Japan is god for birthing such an amazing style of .. awesomeness.

As for Japanese.
Er. There is only one s in the word.
Chiharu Yamamoto
Angry -Tears-
Chiharu Yamamoto
Angry -Tears-
Captain Dynamite Carl_CDC
Angry -Tears-
Why do you think that?

i think japan is awsome because of the language,and their culture,i even plan to move there one day!!!

What is something from their culture that intrigues you? Where have you learned about their culture?
Have you ever been there?
How old are you?
You're asking his age why? dramallama

I wouldn't be as worried if he was 12, and I'd be more worried if he was 18+
Why can a 18yr old like Japan, like he does! I know plenty of people who love it

It's the way it was said.
i wish i could speak good japanese...learning french, mandarin, and japanese at the same time is difficult!
I agree. I really like Japanese people too. ^_^ The culture is so rich, beautiful and elegant. I like their collectivist culture too. It promotes a strong national identity and their history is pretty fantastic. I have a conversation partner named Miho and she's very kind. That's another thing about Japanese people. They are very polite.

*Shakes head* One thing I don't understand is why there are so many Japanese haters on this site. It makes me so frustrated and annoyed. I understand that everyone has the right to freedom of speech but not when it is hateful.
Oh and Captain, learning how to spell Japanese might help your case a little. *Pokes* wink

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff