Welcome to Gaia! ::

Beloved Friend

6,600 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Tycoon 200
well, i don't know but i have a vacation to korea this december with my family.i am here for opinion

Lonely Gaian

10,100 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Ximlly
What are the good and bad qualities?
Honestly, I'd have to know a lot more about you, your interests when visiting other places, and your tolerance for several things (like spicy foods, being gawked at, and body image) before I can really break down the positives and negatives about potentially visiting.

But, my experiences with Korea are colored by the family members I have there and that the majority of my experiences have been limited to the city. I've probably spent at most 2-4 weeks total in the countryside during all of my trips there, and always with family members.

Additionally, what is your Korean Language ability? None, basic communication, or higher?
South Korea is extremely crowded. You'll always be bumping into ppl. That's a negative about it.

Kawaii Fatcat

If you like alcohol... xD
South Korea definitely worth it!
The food, shopping.....

I buy airtickets from airlines that transfer at Seoul every time on purpose cause i love the food and shopping at the airport there during the layover heart

Mewling Miko

bubblebabblebubbles
The food, shopping.....

I buy airtickets from airlines that transfer at Seoul every time on purpose cause i love the food and shopping at the airport there during the layover heart

I love asian food as well. I actually find it more tastier than the white people food

Big Fatcat

9,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
YAH ITS SOOOOO NICE :O
Ximlly
bubblebabblebubbles
The food, shopping.....

I love asian food as well. I actually find it more tastier than the white people food

I always found myself missing all the asian food after eating american food constantly for a while. i seriously think asian food are a lot flavorful and healthy.... just imo though ;p

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff