Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shameless Exhibitionist

So I just got a little curious.. I hope people actually answer this.
I've always had this thing for guys from other ethnicities and cultures.. I've dated guys from all over the world. I just am very rarely attracted to guys who are the same race and culture as me.
Anyone else? I really want to know like what the general consensus is on interracial/intercultural dating. sweatdrop

Shameless Exhibitionist

ooo I hope people answer. I'm actually pretty curious now. ninja

Shameless Exhibitionist

aw gaia don't fail me now

Skilled Knight

7,375 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Angry butter biscuits

Lol read your message. Is cute. How are you

Shameless Exhibitionist

-l- Roy Kun -l-
Angry butter biscuits

uhh fine. o_O

Benevolent Reveler

I support this.I personally have never done it but I can see the appeal.

Skilled Knight

7,375 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Angry butter biscuits
-l- Roy Kun -l-
Angry butter biscuits

uhh fine. o_O

Well there never nothing wrong dating others from interracial. I mean is it bad dating your own kind? I don't see the harm of it. Unless you like something better than your on. Depending on what you like
I date whoever that peaks my interest. Doesn't matter what race.

Magnetic Bunny

Umm, why would there be anything wrong with interracial dating/marriage? :> I'm a mixed baby, so I obviously don't see any problems with it. cx It seems like interracial relationships have been more commonplace lately, too, at least in the US and where I live.

Unless you live in a society where things like that aren't approved of, I don't see any issues with it. Everyone is free to love who they want, no matter what. ♥

Shameless Exhibitionist

Mnemosymnal Elegy
Umm, why would there be anything wrong with interracial dating/marriage? :> I'm a mixed baby, so I obviously don't see any problems with it. cx It seems like interracial relationships have been more commonplace lately, too, at least in the US and where I live.

Unless you live in a society where things like that aren't approved of, I don't see any issues with it. Everyone is free to love who they want, no matter what. ♥

I actually do live in a place where it's a little frowned on. Not that that matters. I was just curious to see what the general populace here preferred personally.

Shameless Exhibitionist

Mnemosymnal Elegy

also yay mixed babies. I have a mixed baby. They're the best. whee
i mostly dated men from other races so yes i am for it heart

Beloved Seeker

10,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Streaker 200
  • Millionaire 200
Angry butter biscuits
So I just got a little curious.. I hope people actually answer this.
I've always had this thing for guys from other ethnicities and cultures.. I've dated guys from all over the world, who spoke all types of languages. I just am very rarely attracted to guys who are the same race and culture as me.
Anyone else? I really want to know like what the general consensus is on interracial/intercultural dating. sweatdrop

Hello, lovely. I'm actually currently dating that has a different race than mine. And yes I do think and feel the same way as you. I am not really attracted to people of my own race. Not to be racist but I fancy other cultures more than mine <3 don't worry you're not alone ^u^

Blessed Sophomore

I'm chinese but live in the UK so I don't mind dating people of other ethic origins although I've never actually dated anyone haha.... sweatdrop

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff