Welcome to Gaia! ::

Tipsy Sex Symbol

6,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Forum Regular 100
I'm Tori and I'm from the US I'm looking for a long distance relationship and how fun would it be if it was international I'm 16 and very fun to talk to even if you wanna be returned pm me or quote me here THANKS

~Tori

Romantic Vampire

International relationships are not "fun".
LimonceIlo
International relationships are not "fun".
They're painful and lonely...
You want to be in a relationship where neither of you can go on dates together, where you can't spend time together, where you constantly have to deal with different timezones, and where you can't be a part of each other's social circle?

Trust me, you don't want that.

Wheezing Codger

1,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
Just find a foreign lover on your own front door.

Benevolent Reveler

A better place for this might be friends chat.

Beloved Seeker

10,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Streaker 200
  • Millionaire 200
I am in one and I can tell you it's not very fun at all. You would always feel this frustration of longing and wanting to be with them as you get further in the relationship. It's still always better to have someone close to you.

Valiant Shoujo

18,700 Points
  • Buggin' 500
  • Unstoppable Egg Hunter 250
  • Super Jumper 500
yeah 3nodding blaugh heart
Flariett
I am in one and I can tell you it's not very fun at all. You would always feel this frustration of longing and wanting to be with them as you get further in the relationship. It's still always better to have someone close to you.
Honestly I felt more lonely with my ex boyfriend in Italy
Its impossible. But I think you can find a penpal smile

Bashful Genius

Hahaha. These things... are quire dangerous and quite painful.
You know, I'm in a long distance, international relationship and have successfully been in one for over a year now. It's tough, don't get me wrong, but she and I have made it work and while it is indeed hard, we're still madly in love with each other and have made it work out. What some people don't realize is that it takes actual effort to make a relationship, any relationship, work out. It doesn't matter if it's long distance or not.

I wouldn't recommend it for long term or if your case, if you're just 16 and just looking for some "fun." I would only recommend taking a chance with it after you've matured a little and if after you've spent a long period of time with someone you realize you love. You'll know when you're actually in love. There's a difference been infatuated or having the "hots" for someone and actually caring for another's well being.

Luckily I've gotten a job that's a hell of a lot closer to her about a week and half a go, and while my placement might still keep me an hour away from where she lives it's a lot better than being 5000 miles away. Still, it's not something I would really recommend in the long run or if you're still really young. sweatdrop

Angelic Sleuth

7,950 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
I agree with those who said that is a bad thing ! isn't fun. But a friendship is good, why you try a friendship ? I can be your friend ^^ I'm Brazilian :v

Sorry for the bad english.
Why are you "looking" for a long distance relationship?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff