Welcome to Gaia! ::

Invisible Shapeshifter

9,000 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Loiterer 100
Hello everyone! biggrin

I need your help. I'm in the international commission at school. We have contact with students from different countries around the world and we want to do an online international assignment. The idea is that we do some kind of assignment, so do the people from the other countries and afterwards we share the results.

Last year we made a photo exhibition about activities that are important to/characteristic for the people of your country.

But we need something new this year. Do you have an idea? It's for about 3 to 4 people per country and it needs to be online. It should take about 20 hours to do the assignment. I hope you can help me out!

Thank you in advance!

Invisible Shapeshifter

9,000 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Loiterer 100
[.Sakura.]
How about a video?! biggrin Have people record like a VLOG, and put it together ! Everyone from around the world records the same day and compared how one day is different from each other.

Do you think you could also help me out, if possible?

I just returned from Japan, and I'm really trying to find people to LIKE my YT video (for my university contest) but it's based on how many likes (and I'm sucky at that). It's pretty much a really fast summary of my whole year in Japan! If you would love to check it out and possibly like it i'd be so greatful! heart Please LIKE the video!

JAPAN VIDEO

I like the idea! Thank you! I think this will be something I can work with.
I liked your video btw! biggrin
Thanks so much for watching/liking!

And If you end up doing that, let me know! I'd love to see whatever you decide and see the end result. Good luck!!

Sugary Nerd

I really like the video idea!
I'm from Argentina, and willing to help in what I can!
It's really cool that your commission carries out such activities 4laugh

Versatile Citizen

19,925 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
i'm willing to help

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash