Welcome to Gaia! ::

would you join?

count me in! 1 100.0% [ 13 ]
Total Votes:[ 13 ]

Hey gaians!

I have recently been sending out quite a bit of mail and packages and have been really inspired by all the pictures of mail and packages that I see on instagram / pinterest / etc

So, I would really love to organise a project for people to send and receive mail!

I have not thought this out fully yet
but it would likely have a theme

I would really like to gauge the interest for such a project, so please do let me know!
I am interested... I would love to send and received things.
Sexual Harrassment Rhino
I am interested... I would love to send and received things.

That's great! I would create a list of people whom are interested then! If there are quite a few, we can start this (:
Good evening c:
Would it be some kind of ATC swap ? Or maybe a Christmas or New Year card exchange ?
SineQua
Good evening c:
Would it be some kind of ATC swap ? Or maybe a Christmas or New Year card exchange ?

Evening, probably not an ATC swap, since not everyone might collect them?
But Christmas and New Year card exchange sounds good! Maybe a halloween one can be in order!
What I was thinking of though like themes could be: Fall, Spiritual , Black and White , etc. Those are just really random, but stuff like that emotion_kirakira

I was hoping for it to be a month by month basis or even more frequent depending. Also, how whether to rotate the match-ups of everyone or stick to just one? It all depends I guess on what everyone is up for !
transient ghost
Evening, probably not an ATC swap, since not everyone might collect them?
But Christmas and New Year card exchange sounds good! Maybe a halloween one can be in order!
What I was thinking of though like themes could be: Fall, Spiritual , Black and White , etc. Those are just really random, but stuff like that emotion_kirakira

I was hoping for it to be a month by month basis or even more frequent depending. Also, how whether to rotate the match-ups of everyone or stick to just one? It all depends I guess on what everyone is up for !

Actually... I don't collect ATCs (yet) either. I suggested it because they are rather small and you can make them in batches to save time, meaning you can send one to many people rather quickly. As opposed to making a big swap with only one person. I like sending smaller things to more people, because I feel I'm spreading the joy more this way. As you say, it all depends on everyone's preferences c:

A monthly exchange would be awesome, but I feel it would be too often for me. I would feel pressured because I tend to plan things 2-3 months ahead. In addition, being from Europe, I fear the delivery time may be too long to keep up with the deadlines. But a seasonal thing would be totally manageable, love that idea ! Moreover, the thread being exposed longer, we'll be able to gather more participants c:

Personally, I don't mind rotating. And if I really enjoy exchanging with someone and they aren't my pick in the next exchange, I can always send them a little something on the side.

Bangtan Boys's Waifu

Naughty Shoujo

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas