Welcome to Gaia! ::

well, I've never been to Canada but I'm going
there for the snow in a year or two =]
AnarchoPhiliac
I'm surprised no one yet has mentioned multiculturalism which tends to give us a broader global outlook and makes us better global citizens than others.

Heh! I have your siggy picture as my computer wallpaper! Wikky sick!

Eloquent Lunatic

The delicious peaches and fresh corn. Sooooo goooooood! My mom goes across the border every year for those. heart

5,850 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Contributor 150
User Imagethe multicultures. The food, the peace, the love. the TALENT!! I also like the art from the other people.User Image

Russel Peters!!!

Ryoko Nomara's Husband

The professional moose hunters that live in Igloos and are Kanox Fans mrgreen
My favorite thing about Canada is that we can get internet in our igloos... whee

Beloved Elder

8,250 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
Yep, and don't forget our daily seal hunt on our dog sleds so we can pay for that igloo internet access XD
BC x3

Milk comes in bags... I still haven't been able to comprehend that.. cause what if the bag has a hole?
Atleast a carton you can use for random art projects ninja

Romantic Phantom

Oh my god, now what to go up one day just a get a bag....
Manitoba all the way!
Rush is a proggresive rock band.
rupalianime4life
BC x3

Milk comes in bags... I still haven't been able to comprehend that.. cause what if the bag has a hole?
Atleast a carton you can use for random art projects ninja

And, I bet those bags aren't very good for the environment... sweatdrop Anyway, Favorite thing about Canada: Nova Scotia!! heart
The bags cost way less than cartons and can be recycled, and are made with less material = better than cartons. And the bag rarely gets holes because it is held in a solid jug, it's really hard to accidentally punch it anyways because it's plastic.
Bag milk is
heart .

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas