Welcome to Gaia! ::

Enigmatic Duelist

Lvl 100 Time Magic

I don't even do that on a daily basis with any girl lol plus I frequently talk to a Muslim from Saudi Arabia (one who actually loves me I might add)
She wears the Nikab (thats what its called correct?) So I can't even see her face but yeah... I would still wish for that lol Its no holdback. If it makes people nicerr and appreciate women for themselves and who they are as people all while making love REAL and not materialistic petty looks or money based... I say go for it xD
Well, money DOES matter. When you're gonna court for the girl so that you become engaged with her, you have to go to her house and present yourself to her family and relatives. They will know your job, income and valuable assets. It's all very important. Real love is very rare and few people manage to find it in muslim countries (in western countries it's more common because interactions aren't controlled as much). That's why divorce rates are so high in Iran, because they can't live with each other. You don't know what a person looks like until they take of the mask (nekab translates to mask). Appearance matters!
Twister of blood
Lvl 100 Time Magic
Twister of blood
Lvl 100 Time Magic
Twister of blood
I'm from Iran actually. smile

Cool! How is it over there?
Well, actually I'm in Canada right now but I know what's going on in my country. Iranians are really passionate about soccer and they're probably eating their hats to see who will win the world cup. I'm not much of a soccer fan but everyone in my family is. We have holidays, and 2 day weekends on thursday and friday. We have all four seasons. The best thing about Iran in my opinion though is the food. Cheese, kebabs and salamis and cream cake. mmmmmmm! Delicious stuff. Also all women wear headscarves but you occasionally see their hair. It's green and cold close to the north regions and warm and tropical close to the south. We have a wide range of skin colours depending on which regions we're from. Northerners look like Europeans (light hair and coloured eyes) while southerners have bronze skin. We like to dance and party (even though men and women are segregated, we throw mixed parties too). We also like to drink black tea.

Aw that sounds awesome! I'm actually excited to meet an Arab guy friend.
Iran sounds interesting! I wish we were segregated with the genders... It would teach us all modesty and respect.. Sigh. Ugh. > >

Be careful what you wish for. Couples aren't allowed to mingle until they are engaged. No hugging, kissing or even holding hands. Also, you can only see their faces and their hands (Women).

I don't even do that on a daily basis with any girl lol plus I frequently talk to a Muslim from Saudi Arabia (one who actually loves me I might add)
She wears the Nikab (thats what its called correct?) So I can't even see her face but yeah... I would still wish for that lol Its no holdback. If it makes people nicerr and appreciate women for themselves and who they are as people all while making love REAL and not materialistic petty looks or money based... I say go for it xD

Enigmatic Duelist

Lvl 100 Time Magic
Twister of blood
Lvl 100 Time Magic
Twister of blood
Lvl 100 Time Magic
Twister of blood
I am from the middle east. Pleased to meet you. emotion_c8
Nice!
Pleased to meet you! and love your avi dude!
What part of the middle East? c: Egypt? Libya? Saudi Arabia? Pakistan? o:

Well, actually I'm in Canada right now but I know what's going on in my country. Iranians are really passionate about soccer and they're probably eating their hats to see who will win the world cup. I'm not much of a soccer fan but everyone in my family is. We have holidays, and 2 day weekends on thursday and friday. We have all four seasons. The best thing about Iran in my opinion though is the food. Cheese, kebabs and salamis and cream cake. mmmmmmm! Delicious stuff. Also all women wear headscarves but you occasionally see their hair. It's green and cold close to the north regions and warm and tropical close to the south. We have a wide range of skin colours depending on which regions we're from. Northerners look like Europeans (light hair and coloured eyes) while southerners have bronze skin. We like to dance and party (even though men and women are segregated, we throw mixed parties too). We also like to drink black tea.

Iran sounds interesting! I wish we were segregated with the genders... It would teach us all modesty and respect.. Sigh. Ugh. > >

Be careful what you wish for. Couples aren't allowed to mingle until they are engaged. No hugging, kissing or even holding hands. Also, you can only see their faces and their hands (Women).
Twister of blood
Lvl 100 Time Magic
Twister of blood
Lvl 100 Time Magic
Twister of blood
Nice!

Enigmatic Duelist

Lvl 100 Time Magic
Twister of blood
Lvl 100 Time Magic
Twister of blood
Nice!

Enchantress

Lvl 100 Time Magic

Mhm
Today was pretty good! c:
You should add me! I'm gonna add everyone answers here. biggrin Everyone here seems kinda nice. So why not?
I spent today writing a lot and playing FFX and I finally beat Seymour (the second Time). I'm taking a break and writing material for my next screenplay!

I sent you a f/r smile
Ohh awesome so you enjoy writing a lot? what else do you like to do?
tinkerboricua
Lvl 100 Time Magic

I'm up for being your friend! c:
It would be ncie to talk to you, you also look very nice too haha idk why. Sweet Avi I guess? :p

Yess! Hiii again smile
You are correct, I'm nice hehe My avi does look sweet right? whee
How are you today?

Mhm
Today was pretty good! c:
You should add me! I'm gonna add everyone answers here. biggrin Everyone here seems kinda nice. So why not?
I spent today writing a lot and playing FFX and I finally beat Seymour (the second Time). I'm taking a break and writing material for my next screenplay!

Enchantress

Lvl 100 Time Magic

It would be ncie to talk to you, you also look very nice too haha idk why. Sweet Avi I guess? :p

Yess! Hiii again smile
You are correct, I'm nice hehe My avi does look sweet right? whee
How are you today?

Dapper Hunter

I am from Cambridge, England. pleasure to meet you. I enjoy reading, horse back riding, anime and blending my own teas. I am twenty one. I am straight and dating someone.
Twister of blood
Lvl 100 Time Magic
Twister of blood
Nice!

tinkerboricua
I'm from Puerto Rico smile
I speak Spanish and English~ looking for some friends here on gaia while I'm on vacations!

Enigmatic Duelist

Lvl 100 Time Magic
Twister of blood
Nice!
Twister of blood
Nice!

Enchantress

I'm from Puerto Rico smile
I speak Spanish and English~ looking for some friends here on gaia while I'm on vacations!

Enigmatic Duelist

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas