Welcome to Gaia! ::

I love the Russian language, and I love the Russian culture.
It all happened because of my ex-boyfriend who was born in Moscow, Russia.
His family is all Russians, and barely spoke English so I was forced to learn a little bit.
Unfortuantly, I only know how to say a couple things, but if anyone would like to help me learn the language, that would be wonderful. :3

I'm Christopher, by the way.
I suck at language teaching, or otherwise I'd help.
You could try making a PenPal? I'm sure they'd love to help you.
Good luck, and best wishes learning Russian!

Prince Yuriy's Waifu

Angelic Kitten

47,375 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Hero 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Have you begun to learn the cyrillic alphabet, yet? If not, you should focus on that to begin with. Once you learn the Russian alphabet, you should proceed learning the language from there. There are a number of free resources on the web that you can study from. One of my favorite sites is LiveMocha. The people on there are usually dedicated and extremely helpful.

My hubby is actually Russian, so I learn phrases every now & again. I haven't begun a serious study, yet...but I am going to have to learn soon for family events. cat_sweatdrop
angel_baby_4
Have you begun to learn the cyrillic alphabet, yet? If not, you should focus on that to begin with. Once you learn the Russian alphabet, you should proceed learning the language from there. There are a number of free resources on the web that you can study from. One of my favorite sites is LiveMocha. The people on there are usually dedicated and extremely helpful.

My hubby is actually Russian, so I learn phrases every now & again. I haven't begun a serious study, yet...but I am going to have to learn soon for family events. cat_sweatdrop

Yes, my ex helped me learn how to do the alphabet. I can almost write them all in order, and I can say all of them out loud. Not too many people want to learn the Russian language, but I'm so interested in it. Thanks for the help though. I'll be sure to use that site. :3

5,600 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
I'm also interestet in russian language ....
i have learnt the alphabeth by myself, but it's too difficul to learn whole sentences alone confused
hope someone could help me
heart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas