Welcome to Gaia! ::

Friendly Sophomore

12,700 Points
  • Alchemy Level 7 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
Hi I really need some help here ^^ I'm going on a trip to Budapest soon and I'm a huge manga and anime lover, so I found out about a shop called Anime Land in Budapest. But today I found on their website that the shop is closed! gonk Could someone tell me if it's really true that it+s closed? neutral

Kino Mea's Husband

Questionable Humorist

9,100 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
You mean this webpage?

Anime Land

They seem open

Friendly Sophomore

12,700 Points
  • Alchemy Level 7 100
Zinrius
You mean this webpage?

Anime Land

They seem open

Yes, that is the store I'm talking about :/ But I found this: http://animeland.hu/index.php?route=information/contact

You see that the address is striked over, and under it says The shop has closed? That's what I don't understand, are they now an online store?

Kino Mea's Husband

Questionable Humorist

9,100 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
anubis-love
Zinrius
You mean this webpage?

Anime Land

They seem open

Yes, that is the store I'm talking about :/ But I found this: http://animeland.hu/index.php?route=information/contact

You see that the address is striked over, and under it says The shop has closed? That's what I don't understand, are they now an online store?

Oh that sucks mate. It seems like it has closed.

Have you tried e-mailing or calling them? I think an e-mail would serve well considering they're not a very huge company, you'll most likely get a swift reply.

Friendly Sophomore

12,700 Points
  • Alchemy Level 7 100
Zinrius
anubis-love
Zinrius
You mean this webpage?

Anime Land

They seem open

Have you tried e-mailing or calling them? I think an e-mail would serve well considering they're not a very huge company, you'll most likely get a swift reply.

I think calling them would take away too much money (I'm from Croatia). And we're visiting Budapest in two days, you think I could get a reply untill Saturday?

And I know it sucks, I really wanted to go there smile I've never been to a shop which is entirely manga/anime themed XD

Kino Mea's Husband

Questionable Humorist

9,100 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
anubis-love
Zinrius
anubis-love
Zinrius
You mean this webpage?

Anime Land

They seem open

I think calling them would take away too much money (I'm from Croatia). And we're visiting Budapest in two days, you think I could get a reply untill Saturday?

And I know it sucks, I really wanted to go there smile I've never been to a shop which is entirely manga/anime themed XD

I would have e-mailed them from the get-go after finding out they were closed. You should totally take your chance and e-mail them right now, you have nothing to loose.

Friendly Sophomore

12,700 Points
  • Alchemy Level 7 100
Zinrius
anubis-love
Zinrius
anubis-love
Zinrius
You mean this webpage?

Anime Land

They seem open

I would have e-mailed them from the get-go after finding out they were closed. You should totally take your chance and e-mail them right now, you have nothing to loose.

I found this yesterday out >< I also thought for the whole time that they are still open, but as I didn't know their wroking time I was searching trough the web-site and I found that it's closed. Thank you so much for your help ^^

Kino Mea's Husband

Questionable Humorist

9,100 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
anubis-love
Zinrius
anubis-love
Zinrius
anubis-love
Zinrius
You mean this webpage?

Anime Land

They seem open

I found this yesterday out >< I also thought for the whole time that they are still open, but as I didn't know their wroking time I was searching trough the web-site and I found that it's closed. Thank you so much for your help ^^

Sure thing, I hope you get the information in time. If they're closed, I hope that doesn't ruin your trip.

Have fun!

Friendly Sophomore

12,700 Points
  • Alchemy Level 7 100
Zinrius
anubis-love
Zinrius
anubis-love
Zinrius

Sure thing, I hope you get the information in time. If they're closed, I hope that doesn't ruin your trip.

Have fun!

I'm sure it won't ruin it, but then I got excited for nothing haha I don't have anyone in my class who likes anime or manga, and here aren't any manga or anime shops around here (or anywhere in Croatia, I think). Thank you biggrin

Generous Vampire

11,300 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • First step to fame 200
They're very much still open! Just check their updates which says april, and their active facebook page.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff