Welcome to Gaia! ::

原來最疼痛的表情竟是沒有情緒...

I tried but couldn't get the meaning for sure... could anyone help me translate it? heart
Is it something close to "the most painful expression is when there is no emotion at all" ?

Scurvy Winner

^ It is very close to that meaning.
You forgot to translate the words "原来", but i also dont know how to translate it, let me think.

This word means you didnt know this thing before, but now you knew it.
JasonTong
You forgot to translate the words "原来", but i also dont know how to translate it, let me think.

"In the end"
Maybe?
ScatteredInTheWind
JasonTong

"In the end"
Maybe?
"It turns out that"?
'It turns out that" looks like the most correct.

Bear

Quite late but I think it can also be translated into "so" since the sentence applies a sense of shock, surprise, but also discovery.
“原来”在这里的解释应该是:表示发现真实情况。

Bear

JasonTong

Well, not necessarily, since "discovering the truth" can also imply a sense of shock? Using "so" is a more casual way of spoken grammar. Written grammar would be more formal, yes, something along the lines of "It turns out that..." would be fine, if not a little grammatically awkward/wordy.
/ o /
resonance juncture
JasonTong

Well, not necessarily, since "discovering the truth" can also imply a sense of shock? Using "so" is a more casual way of spoken grammar. Written grammar would be more formal, yes, something along the lines of "It turns out that..." would be fine, if not a little grammatically awkward/wordy.
/ o /

Yeah, i was just telling the inside meaning of the words "原来". Anyway, You make me convincing.

How about discuss more chinese words online if you are pleased.

I‘ll pm your my contact details, i hope i can get you.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff