Welcome to Gaia! ::

adopted

yes 0.42857142857143 42.9% [ 12 ]
no 0.5 50.0% [ 14 ]
not your business! 0.071428571428571 7.1% [ 2 ]
Total Votes:[ 28 ]
< 1 2

Agile Hunter

I'm adopted, but in the same country. I've since moved.
I didn't even know that I was adopted until I was 18 years old, but I was suspicious before.
I have no idea about my biological parents, except my bio-mom's basic living place when she gave birth to me, and her name. I may look her up one day.
My situation is a little different. My parents got divorced when I was 5 and my mom remarried her best friend when I was 7. He has since adopted me so I am his legal daughter.

Impaler Prince

I'm adopted by American parents. Know my biological family, too. Grew up in a Children's Home.

Hopeful Bookworm

Adopted from China heart
Dune Liebt
I didn't even know that I was adopted until I was 18 years old, but I was suspicious before.
I have no idea about my biological parents, except my bio-mom's basic living place when she gave birth to me, and her name. I may look her up one day.

How old are you now if you don't mind me asking?
That sounds pretty rough growing up suspicious like that..
I have no way of finding my birth parents because my parents asked to be anonymous or something. My parents couldn't have kept my adoption from me if they tried since i'm asian and they aren't but I don't think they would have lied to me. They have always taught me that blood relation doesn't matter and parental love is just as strong even if you aren't biological family.

Also my adopted dad was also adopted but his story is similar to yours.

heart jisu heart

Agile Hunter

jisuyaong
Dune Liebt

How old are you now if you don't mind me asking?
That sounds pretty rough growing up suspicious like that..
I have no way of finding my birth parents because my parents asked to be anonymous or something. My parents couldn't have kept my adoption from me if they tried since i'm asian and they aren't but I don't think they would have lied to me. They have always taught me that blood relation doesn't matter and parental love is just as strong even if you aren't biological family.

Also my adopted dad was also adopted but his story is similar to yours.

heart jisu heart

My parents taught me the same, but it was still hard to find out. I felt betrayed.
I'm nearly 21 now.

Shy Husband

I'm currently in RoK emotion_kirakira
The customs here are so formal

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items