Welcome to Gaia! ::

I have a excuse me had a friend who was christian. It was just because he was forced to go to church and to believe in god. When he found out i didn't believ in god he got really pissed off. I was babtised and episcapalian and go to church every sunday and youth group every wednesday. Even though i don't believe in god. I'm not sure what religion i am. I am sort of Buddhist but i'm only 13 i still have time.
by the way Episcapalian is almost the same as christian.
You're only 13.

There's a long way to go yet, and a lot could happen.

Don't worry too much about it.
There are two things that should be considered as taboo:
Religion and politics.
NEVER talk about that, people are very sensible when it comes to that, some people dont care about what others think, they just want you to think like them, and if you dont, youre wrong.
But there are open minded people too, just get to know your friends better and what they think about their religion before talking about it. 3nodding
Hey, if he doesn't want to be your friend because you don't believe in God, then he ain't worth being your friend.

Besides, people's minds change, and I'm sure yours will too. I wander around with a buddhist necklace and bracelet at all times, though I walk the line between Buddhism and Athiesm.

You're not a sort of Buddhist. xD Though you are already one in soul. However, Buddhists go to temples, not churches.

Friendly Gaian

3,400 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
ppl can be ignorant at times (for some its all the time) let them live in a constant haze of stupidity. If they don't want to be your friend because of something of that nature, for one, they aren't really christian due to the words in the Bible, to two, because they have no SOUL O.O lol anyway, just don't worry about it. you have more important things to worry about. Don't worry about this religion thing as much. If you want to believe in one. why not look up your options? Personally I'm considered more of the Wicca type but I don't claim it quite yet. Just go with what you feel is right. It will come in time ^_~ good luck hun
no-one says you have to identify with a particular religion at any age. I'm 18 now, & I've been trying to figure out what I believe in (ie call it by name) for a few years.

I'm sorry he doesn't want to be your friend any longer. that's rather sad. perhaps in a few years he'll grow up & realise his mistake. my best friend is an atheist; most of our mutual friends are protestant in some form or another.

Episcopalian is a denomination of Christianity. I'm taking a religion course this semester. wink
sc_doll
no-one says you have to identify with a particular religion at any age. I'm 18 now, & I've been trying to figure out what I believe in (ie call it by name) for a few years.

I'm sorry he doesn't want to be your friend any longer. that's rather sad. perhaps in a few years he'll grow up & realise his mistake. my best friend is an atheist; most of our mutual friends are protestant in some form or another.

Episcopalian is a denomination of Christianity. I'm taking a religion course this semester. wink

Yeah. Isn't it a sect of the Anglican Church?
An Unknown Kunoichi
Hey, if he doesn't want to be your friend because you don't believe in God, then he ain't worth being your friend.

Besides, people's minds change, and I'm sure yours will too. I wander around with a buddhist necklace and bracelet at all times, though I walk the line between Buddhism and Athiesm.

You're not a sort of Buddhist. xD Though you are already one in soul. However, Buddhists go to temples, not churches.

I know they go to temples my mom said she will take me when i'm older.

I am forced to go to church because my grandpa was a priest and i live with him so i have to go.

Chatty Lover

9,300 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
If your friend needs to baptize you in order to like you as a friend, he's not really your friend.
This is coming from a Catholic by the way.

5,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
dont worried about tat
me a buddist 2 heart
ParapaRapper
If your friend needs to baptize you in order to like you as a friend, he's not really your friend.
This is coming from a Catholic by the way.

i am baptized in fact but i had no choice in that it was done when i was a baby.
He wasnt a real friend if he is going to dump you like that! A true Christian doesnt judge you by your faith! talk2hand
the guy is stupid if he was a true friend he would respect ur religion and would be ur friend no mater what
i'm a catholic and i have a friend that is hindu
This whole thread makes me facepalm.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas