Welcome to Gaia! ::

??? i heard they are high mataintance
I don't consider myself high maintenance >_>
depends on how you treat them

Dapper Noob

There's a variety of factors. Do you understand how big of a continent Asia is? "Asian girl" is incredibly vague. Furthermore, if she was born in the western hemisphere, even if her parents were not, odds are she is westernized and therefore having little to no difference to the average western female.

In terms suitable for the cultural layperson: just treat her with respect, bro.

Liberal Gaian

not really - it really depends.

Liberal Browser

"high maintenance" knows no racial boundaries

Friendly Regular

Actually if you are a foreigner and you go to Japan, they will flock all over you. Japanese girls love them foreigners. They will be easy to pick up here. Depends on where you go.

Conservative Lover

5,250 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Hygienic 200
:/ Women are generally high maintenance.

Quotable Gaian

3,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Contributor 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Show them your courtesy. A woman likes to know that they can listened to. You must take care of her needs too. This shows you can depended on.

ありがとうございました。

Shy Mage

10,150 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Most girls are high maintenance. Just treat her right, don't lie, and be kind not creepy.

Seasonal Diedrich

14,225 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • Pet Trainer 150
Stereotypes are ridiculous. rolleyes Everyone is different. Every person. Just because 1 in a billion might act that way there are many who aren't. And as far as courting one, try real life, chatting and being friendly. Having a good sense of humor goes a long way too.

Aged Shapeshifter

5,300 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
High maintenance?? Not bad considering I'm quite a slob. gonk Ignore that last part.

Just treat the woman with respect and right, as said. Her being Asian (which one there's too many kinds), has nothing to do with her being high maintenance.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff