moon light dreamer11
XTofikX
moon light dreamer11
XTofikX
moon light dreamer11

Oh wow we have a huge time jump!
What is it like there?

yeh i see XD
hum city where i live called Nador, its at beach site , and i live next to the spanish borders ,our neighbiour spanish city is called Melilla , you can look up that in iunternet u'll know everything about lifestyle here , well it's a multicultural place , where you can finde ppl from all ovber the world .. that why i guess i speak 5 languages ( Berber,Arabic,English,French,arabic dialect,and some spanish ) =)

It sounds amazing! Wow to all the languages! That's all really cool! sounds so peaceful 3nodding

yep soo peaceful , ppl here get along perfectly , like in the spanish city , Melilla i go live there with uncle sometimes, its like Muslims,christians,jews.. deffirent religions , get along just fine , and ppl are so kind...
tell me about ur place ^^

What is the official language? I need to move there now lol. That sounds like a dream.
And you would rather not know.

Ah lol ; oficial language is Arabic and also berber ,u can speak both..and french also ,everybody speak these 3 languages here , but english and spanish depends ..
and you are very welcome XD
hum which state u live in ?

Oh my gosh Those will all take forever to learn! Still sounds worth it though haha ^^ Did you learn them all when you were young?
And I live i california, which is a really nice state, just not where I live.
moon light dreamer11
XTofikX
moon light dreamer11
XTofikX
moon light dreamer11

It sounds amazing! Wow to all the languages! That's all really cool! sounds so peaceful 3nodding

yep soo peaceful , ppl here get along perfectly , like in the spanish city , Melilla i go live there with uncle sometimes, its like Muslims,christians,jews.. deffirent religions , get along just fine , and ppl are so kind...

What is the official language? I need to move there now lol. That sounds like a dream.

Ah lol ; oficial language is Arabic and also berber ,u can speak both..and french also ,everybody speak these 3 languages here , but english and spanish depends ..

Oh my gosh Those will all take forever to learn! Still sounds worth it though haha ^^ Did you learn them all when you were young?

oh yeh true XD , some of them i learned when i was young like; Arabic,french and berber , but english and spanish , just started learning them at age of 16
aah nice state California , hope i get the chance to visit that place someday =)

Benevolent Reveler

XTofikX
moon light dreamer11
XTofikX
moon light dreamer11
XTofikX
moon light dreamer11

oh yeh true XD , some of them i learned when i was young like; Arabic,french and berber , but english and spanish , just started learning them at age of 16
aah nice state California , hope i get the chance to visit that place someday =)

Were any of them hard to learn? I know I am not good with other languages.
And I hope you can! There is a lot of cool stuff in this state! My personal favorite being Disneyland!
moon light dreamer11
XTofikX
moon light dreamer11
XTofikX
moon light dreamer11

And I hope you can! There is a lot of cool stuff in this state! My personal favorite being Disneyland!

ah well the harde one is Berber ,its kind of catalan spanish , mixed up
and yeh i see , well if i get the chance to i would love that , this summer im planning to go to germany

Benevolent Reveler

XTofikX
moon light dreamer11
XTofikX
moon light dreamer11
XTofikX
moon light dreamer11

and yeh i see , well if i get the chance to i would love that , this summer im planning to go to germany

I can see why that would make it hard.
That's awesome! Are you going alone? with family, friends? What are you going to see?
moon light dreamer11
XTofikX
moon light dreamer11
XTofikX
moon light dreamer11

That's awesome! Are you going alone? with family, friends? What are you going to see?

yeh , and im going allone , visiting my uncle for 15 days as visa says DX

Benevolent Reveler

XTofikX
moon light dreamer11
XTofikX
moon light dreamer11
XTofikX
moon light dreamer11

At least it's a visit ^^
moon light dreamer11
XTofikX
moon light dreamer11
XTofikX
moon light dreamer11

At least it's a visit ^^

yeh xD so wht about u ? any places to go out of usa ?

Benevolent Reveler

XTofikX
moon light dreamer11
XTofikX
moon light dreamer11
XTofikX
moon light dreamer11

At least it's a visit ^^

I have never been out of the usa. Traveling is hard for my family lol maybe one day I will travel to other places!

Precious Sweetheart

I know some people here in norway, whos from there XD
Charming Sunshine
I know some people here in norway, whos from there XD

welll norway i guess there is , i met some... so where r u from ??
moon light dreamer11
XTofikX
moon light dreamer11
XTofikX
moon light dreamer11

At least it's a visit ^^

I have never been out of the usa. Traveling is hard for my family lol maybe one day I will travel to other places!

i see , well one day u will wink
ur welcome here anytime wink

Benevolent Reveler

XTofikX
moon light dreamer11
XTofikX
moon light dreamer11
XTofikX
moon light dreamer11

At least it's a visit ^^

Lol why thank you ^^ good to know cat_redface
That's cool. Hi from Greenland. smile
moon light dreamer11
XTofikX
moon light dreamer11
XTofikX
moon light dreamer11

At least it's a visit ^^

Lol why thank you ^^ good to know cat_redface

No worries ^^ 3nodding

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items