Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hey if anyone is over 18 please talk to me ??!! xoxo
My name is Jess
I like drawing, politics, art, various types of music and artists, I love chatting with freinds and hanging out..X) heart
What does this have to do with the International forum exactly? neutral
iKai0

what's it matter?
Justicenovice
iKai0

what's it matter?

http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/friends-chat/f.151/
Maybe she wants an international, bi-continent relationship.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Parblu

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

You can do that on the friends chat place too. Most of the boards are "International".
Toguchi-San
Parblu

You can do that on the friends chat place too. Most of the boards are "International".

thanks babe

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces