Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shy Mage

9,450 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Hello c: I am in french, currently learning and preparing for a big unit review test this upcoming Monday. I am having trouble learning my masculine and feminine words, and would like help learning them. I was not present the week we reviewed/learned this due to sickness. If you can can you please list them separately in category masculine and feminine?

Questionable Prophet

7,600 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Timid 100
  • Megathread 100
That's a tall order--every single noun in the French language is either feminine or masculine, so that would be a very long list indeed!

What I imagine you're referring to is the specific vocabulary that was being taught that day and which genders they were. I'm afraid no one but the people in your class can tell you that...

Friendly Fairy

Dollface-Brunette
Hello c: I am in french, currently learning and preparing for a big unit review test this upcoming Monday. I am having trouble learning my masculine and feminine words, and would like help learning them. I was not present the week we reviewed/learned this due to sickness. If you can can you please list them separately in category masculine and feminine?

If you list the words you're supposed to learn here, we can give you their genders. However if you don't know the words you're supposed to learn... only Dieu can help you! xd

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff