Welcome to Gaia! ::

Tipsy Bear

You know how asian families is
last time I went to Thailand my dads family thought i was lazy
and a child that does nothing. crying
So this time i wanna be able to have a full conversation with my relatives.

Gatekeeper

Oh god tell me about it. I'm mexican and I know a good piece of Spanish but never really speak unless i'm comfortable with em' and yeah I always get that kind of garbage thrown at me lol. Good luck though 4laugh

Tipsy Bear

MrFolgers
Oh god tell me about it. I'm mexican and I know a good piece of Spanish but never really speak unless i'm comfortable with em' and yeah I always get that kind of garbage thrown at me lol. Good luck though 4laugh

Thanks I'm gonna try crying Thai is Just so hard to learn espically since I already know another language. (keep mixing them up) sweatdrop
Watch a bunch of Thai shows? That's how I kept up with Mandarin and Cantonese. If you already have a basic understanding of Thai then just enhance it with watching shows in Thai.
Goddess_Touch
MrFolgers

Thanks I'm gonna try crying Thai is Just so hard to learn espically since I already know another language. (keep mixing them up) sweatdrop

I know thai who live in thailand who could help you but they dont have gaia add me for more info also send vme a mess
omggg let me learn thai with youuu
i can only understand it but speaking it is hard because i mix it up with lao

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas