Welcome to Gaia! ::

I've eaten a Durian before, it's the type of fruit that you either love or hate.
I got to admit I love it!
Anyone wants to admit? 3nodding 3nodding heart

3,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Befriended 100
ate one (not purposely)
didn't like it
hey, are you filipino? heart heart heart
Frangipani Plumier
I've eaten a Durian before, it's the type of fruit that you either love or hate.

Many people could not stand Durian because of the smell and maybe also because of the thorny appearance of the fruit.

But if your lucky you could get the most sweet Durian and you would definitely love it~
I LOVE DURIAN!
Thai Durians are the best heart
heart

4,550 Points
  • Member 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Consumer 100
Frangipani Plumier

Yup Durian is awesome. I still eat it every now and then.
btw, in Asia "exotic" fruit you speak of is not exotic. It's normal. esp since you're in the int'l forum, durian won't be "exotic" to most ppl here.

I've had durian, I never realized there was a whole issue with its taste/smell until I got older. apparently it's so offensive some thai hotels have banned it from the premises. My aunt said back in the day if you were misbehaving, you were made to kneel on durian. o_O
I guess. But I like that "dragon eyes".
Durian is awesome.....

i ate them, and i love them.... but, not too much... you could get high... ^^ - jokin...

whee whee whee
I live in the country where durians are grown! biggrin
My friend is from Vietnam .... Big Durian fan..... he can't eat it around me though.

Stuff smells like Poo.

FoE

See banner below.
bwah!
btw, in Asia "exotic" fruit you speak of is not exotic. It's normal. esp since you're in the int'l forum, durian won't be "exotic" to most ppl here.

I've had durian, I never realized there was a whole issue with its taste/smell until I got older. apparently it's so offensive some thai hotels have banned it from the premises. My aunt said back in the day if you were misbehaving, you were made to kneel on durian. o_O

I would be a good girl then..

-FoE
FriendOfEkim
bwah!

I would be a good girl then..

-FoE

Yeah it is just a normal fruit in the eyes of an Asian. I was just looking it from a Western view =)
I've heard that too! About Durians are banned in hotels because of the strong smell.

I am gonna be a good girl too just like Foe =)
heart
Le milkie
I guess. But I like that "dragon eyes".

'dragon eyes', which fruit is that? I know dragon fruit or dragon berry. Is that it? 3nodding
half_frozen_chocolate
I live in the country where durians are grown! biggrin

That's great! But you can't get Durians anytime can you, because it has it seasons.
Are you from Thailand? smile
aaa NICA
ate one (not purposely)
didn't like it
hey, are you filipino? heart heart heart

aww, you didn't like it...hehe that's funny you didn't eat it purposely.

No, I am not filipino, are you?

heart
yeah.. i like durian.. my favorite... heart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out