Welcome to Gaia! ::

So, I have been working my a** off for the past 6 months, and I have 6 months left in my current job. They are sending me on leave for 2 weeks in 14 days and I have to decide where I want to go. I have my passport ready and 5k USD saved up. Where should I go? I was thinking either Germany, Japan or Ireland. If anyone has been to those countries tell me how it was, or you can even suggest a new country. Thanks ^_^

Caring Vet

21,250 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
With 5k saved up, you'd only be able to afford the plane trip to Japan. You'd have almost no money left over for food, the Japan rail pass so you can get around, or souvenirs.

Go to either Germany or Ireland. At least they're not as expensive as Japan.
well in my opinion....I love Germany the most beautiful country i've ever visited.

but anyway you can visit Thailand it's cheap nice and now it's safe^^

welcome to Thailand if u want

11,500 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Hive Mind 200
I would love to go to the countryside of Ireland or just go to Germany (luffs to the German food).

Japan is overrated... I live here and I'm dying to go travel the world... unfortunately my boyfriend is only willing to go to Spain for now. xp

Anyways, for Japan, there is not really much to do other than shopping. You can go to tourist places and such, but traveling within Japan is more expensive than to travel from Japan to China... (wants to go to Okinawa but too expensive) So I suggest going to Germany or Ireland...
CC Kinomoto Sakura
With 5k saved up, you'd only be able to afford the plane trip to Japan. You'd have almost no money left over for food, the Japan rail pass so you can get around, or souvenirs.

Go to either Germany or Ireland. At least they're not as expensive as Japan.

Ok, I will have to be more open with this. I am going on leave from Iraq to anywhere in the world. The plane ticket is free razz
Israel please!

And can You give me a atombomb??? Maybe I can drop it mad
Japan would be nice if you had a guide to show you around the hidden little nooks and crannies of the cities. It would be too crowded and confusing to explore by yourself. Ireland would be beautiful though (if you prefer nature to malls). Anywhere you go, good luck and have fun!
Italy!!! I love Italy, it's such a beautiful country.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff