Welcome to Gaia! ::

x3Nekox3
D1g1t4l_Ash
x3Nekox3
D1g1t4l_Ash
x3Nekox3
I think its quite the opposite, nobody is speaking english in their daily lifes.
most people just use it in online forum/chat/games, like I am
thats why we have this horrible accent xD
well mine isnt that horrible since I have spend 3month in the states.. xD

Nice, where did you go? Oder, wo bist du gegangen?
NYC
also it's Wo bist du hin gegangen = where did you go to.

Hahaha, I'll learn some day. I've never actually been to New York. I've been to Washington DC though, that was kind of close. What did you think of Peanut Butter and Jelly. I'm told Germans don't eat Peanut Butter and Jelly.
i've been to DC aswell
you mean sa in peanut butter and jelly sandwich? or seperately?
honestly I HATE peanutbutter xD and never tasted that "jelly" thing before but it looks gross,
but I like fruit jellos xD

Hahah, yes, I mean in a sandwich. It's a staple in the American diet. But I have a recommendation for you, and it works, since you don't like peanut butter. Try some almond butter and strawberry preserves together on a sandwich. It's much, much better than PB&J.

Wheezing Phantom

15,125 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
D1g1t4l_Ash
x3Nekox3
D1g1t4l_Ash
x3Nekox3
D1g1t4l_Ash
x3Nekox3
I think its quite the opposite, nobody is speaking english in their daily lifes.
most people just use it in online forum/chat/games, like I am
thats why we have this horrible accent xD
well mine isnt that horrible since I have spend 3month in the states.. xD

Nice, where did you go? Oder, wo bist du gegangen?
NYC

Hahaha, I'll learn some day. I've never actually been to New York. I've been to Washington DC though, that was kind of close. What did you think of Peanut Butter and Jelly. I'm told Germans don't eat Peanut Butter and Jelly.
i've been to DC aswell
honestly I HATE peanutbutter xD and never tasted that "jelly" thing before but it looks gross,

Hahah, yes, I mean in a sandwich. It's a staple in the American diet. But I have a recommendation for you, and it works, since you don't like peanut butter. Try some almond butter and strawberry preserves together on a sandwich. It's much, much better than PB&J.
we dont jave anything as artificial like almond butter, and what are strawberry preserves? Like marmelade? Still sounds awfully gross xD
x3Nekox3
D1g1t4l_Ash
x3Nekox3
D1g1t4l_Ash
x3Nekox3
NYC

i've been to DC aswell

we dont jave anything as artificial like almond butter, and what are strawberry preserves? Like marmelade? Still sounds awfully gross xD

Almond Butter isn't artificial, it's just ground up roasted almonds. Like Peanut Butter, but with almonds. And Strawberry preserves is like a jam kind of. Maybe it is a marmalade, I don't know. Hahah, this conversation is hilarious. I didn't know that PB&J really was a strictly American thing. What about grilled cheese? Do you know what a grilled cheese sandwich is?

Friendly Smoker

5,215 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Hello, I am an American staying in Germany. I will be taking an integration course soon. I have been here since August.

Wheezing Phantom

15,125 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
D1g1t4l_Ash
x3Nekox3
D1g1t4l_Ash
x3Nekox3
D1g1t4l_Ash
x3Nekox3
NYC

i've been to DC aswell

Almond Butter isn't artificial, it's just ground up roasted almonds. Like Peanut Butter, but with almonds. And Strawberry preserves is like a jam kind of. Maybe it is a marmalade, I don't know. Hahah, this conversation is hilarious. I didn't know that PB&J really was a strictly American thing. What about grilled cheese? Do you know what a grilled cheese sandwich is?
ah well that sounds like marzipan(almond psate) and I hate that xD and I have never heard of any other country having PB&J besides the US xD. uhmm not sure about grilled cheese, almost every sandwich has cheese in there in switzerland and some are molten if thats what you mean

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff