Welcome to Gaia! ::

Are you in favour of Gaia Cash cards in more countries?

Yes please! Gaia Cash Cards! The folks wont let me use credit! 0.77777777777778 77.8% [ 7 ]
Pshhhaw! I dont care, I got Gaia Cash Cards here! >:D 0.22222222222222 22.2% [ 2 ]
Total Votes:[ 9 ]

O.G. Fairy

Are you bummed because you want to buy Gaia Cash but for some reason, you arent able too? Perhaps you think its unsafe to use credit or mail cash. Well, here is where you can show it to Gaia that the rest of the world's Gaians want Gaia Cash Cards! Please vote, and/or leave a comment or opinion! For me, I have mailed cash once and got what I payed for, but you never know if your money gets lost in the mail or something right? I live in Canada, I visited the states before to see my family and just happened to pick up a card... but for many Gaians Im sure they cannot just drop by the States every now and then and pick up a card so... if you want Gaia Cash Cards please, make this need for cash noticable!

The voice of the cashless Gaians shall be heard! scream

But... lets not be too pushy about it mrgreen
      Hey, I'm Canadian too. What province are you from? (I'm from NB)

I'd really like if Gaia could bring cash cards, not only to Canada, but to other countries as well. That'd be awesome.
      Gaia would make more money that way, wouldn't they? Then they could offer more things, like aquarium fish for gold as well as cash, for the users who can't afford gaia cash.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

O.G. Fairy

Im from Toronto Ontario... so Im not that far from the border, but its unfortunate that we cant just walk across the street and pick up a Gaia Cash Card... if we get enough replies on this topic, one of the Gaia staff members might see it and all the people that want Gaia Cash outside the USA... at that moment its 3! Alright! 3nodding
im canadian too and i tried like almost every possible place to buy gaia cash cards but how cry
i couldnt find them and my feet were soooo sore that day cuz i was wearing my new pair of flats
lol sry for being random biggrin
Hirando
Im from Toronto Ontario... so Im not that far from the border, but its unfortunate that we cant just walk across the street and pick up a Gaia Cash Card... if we get enough replies on this topic, one of the Gaia staff members might see it and all the people that want Gaia Cash outside the USA... at that moment its 3! Alright! 3nodding
      Sweet. I went to Ottawa once on a school trip. surprised
      Even if I was close to the border, I unfortunately can't drive yet and my entire family hates travelling so I wouldn't get to the US anyway. sweatdrop
      I sure hope so. I've seen a lot of threads like this before, though.
      I'm sure Gaia has their reasons for not spreading the love. 8C

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

O.G. Fairy

I dont think it would be that much of a hassel, I just think it may be the number of Canadian Gaians, thats why I made this post! To show them how many users there are in countries outside the US (by the way, I went to Ottawa on a school trip too whee and for the Gaia-Cash-hunter-in-flats, I salute you!)

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff