Welcome to Gaia! ::

Well, at first I thought that I could still get into MSU without a foriegn language, but I was very stupid and very wrong. Right now I am a sophmore, so I want to take an online course in either French 1 or Spanish 1 so I can start on French/Spanish 2 when I am a junior then finish with 3 for senior year. (our school only goes up to three) But I can't decided which one to take.... Help!!!
In my opinion, Spanish will be easier to pronounce and learn the grammar of. Plus, many more people speak Spanish compared to French. Go with Spanish!
Right, & french is boring, unless you only want to read it.
i don't speak spanish, but can understand a lot and it looks much fun and usefull…
El Boricua1
In my opinion, Spanish will be easier to pronounce and learn the grammar of. Plus, many more people speak Spanish compared to French. Go with Spanish!

More people may speak Spanish, but French is more widely spoken. Spanish might be more useful in the United States, but French is truly a global language - it's second only to English in the number of countries it's spoken.

Think about your career goals and interests. You're not going to become fluent in either language with only three courses of classroom study, but being able to get by in Spanish will help you if you plan on working in the American public sector (ie in hospitals, education, etc.) French will help you more in the business world.

In the end, the US is smack dab in the middle of a Spanish-speaking and a French-speaking country. Neither language is useless on this continent.
neutral
L- unar D- uckie--
Well, at first I thought that I could still get into MSU without a foriegn language, but I was very stupid and very wrong. Right now I am a sophmore, so I want to take an online course in either French 1 or Spanish 1 so I can start on French/Spanish 2 when I am a junior then finish with 3 for senior year. (our school only goes up to three) But I can't decided which one to take.... Help!!!

foreign languages rule!
spanish!!

es un lenguaje muy interesante y si eres latiino seria facil por ti...como fue por mi ;p

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff