Welcome to Gaia! ::

Magnetic Lover

13,250 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Flatterer 200
  • Generous 100
Bonjour!
Je m'appelle Aubrey.

And that's about all of the French that I remember.
I took two years in high school in order to get out of high school and into university.
Now I'm taking Japanese though.

Anyways, I would be interested in talking to you more.
I was born in Korea, and then adopted.
I grew up in Des Moines, Iowa, and now attend university in Iowa.
How are you?

Bookworm

Etoile Celeste
Nutwin
Hello Charline! * U* It's nice to meet you!
I'm Nutwin, from Canada! I've been learning French my whole life, I spent three months in France (in St.Remy) a little while back. You're luck to live in such a beautiful country.

Hi Nutwin!

Wow! Canada, *o* I've never been there, but I heard it's a beautiful country, and a safe place. I really want to go there someday!

Oh! So you've been to Provence? Was it in Summer?

Hehe! Yeah, Canada's a great place! :) I always told people in France to come to Canada, because if you want to go to the states it's really close, and a lot of things here are written in French and English so it's easier to get around hehe.

I was there from January to April, actually. But it was still very beautiful! :) I attended a lycee for a little, that's why I was there.

Wealthy Dark Elf

12,150 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
Hello my name is Jordan and I am from New York, Nice to meet you.

I would love to be your pen pal or facebook friend, It is always nice making new friends.
Etoile Celeste
Hey everyone!

My name is Charline, and I'm a 25 years old French girl currently living near Paris.

I'm learning English, Japanese and Dutch, and I'm looking for penpals from all around the world. I'd love to exchange emails, letters, postcards or anything else.

We can talk either in English or in French. Or both.

So ... don't be shy, post away! cat_biggrin emotion_bigheart

Hi, how are you?

Sugary Sex Symbol

17,350 Points
  • Team Moira 200
  • Team Carl 200
  • Team Rina 200
Im from USA :3

Questionable Phantom

If I speak french now it'll be made of death. Buuuuut I was taught french at a point >=D and..
I know some Japanese.. not alot >=o and.... I don't mind sending a real actual post card >=o so if you're interested please quote back.
I am originally from Egypt though
moon light dreamer11
Etoile Celeste
moon light dreamer11
Etoile Celeste
moon light dreamer11

Mhm.
I want to so badly!
Where all have you been?

Spain, Belgium, Germany, Portugal, England, Ireland, Greece, Italy, Japan and Holland =)

O_O that i a lot. I am officially very very jealous of you.
I bet each and every one was amazing to huh?

Yup. My BF is Belgian, so I get to go to Belgium, Holland and Germany quite often =)

That is cool! How did you become best friends (Or Boy Friend) with someone from a different country? Did you live on the edge of France and Your BF on the edge of Belgium? and you were like neighbors?

Nope. We were penpals. Then he came to Paris, and after that I went to belgium, and then ... cat_redface heart
wearegliding5683
Bonjour!
Je m'appelle Aubrey.

And that's about all of the French that I remember.
I took two years in high school in order to get out of high school and into university.
Now I'm taking Japanese though.

Anyways, I would be interested in talking to you more.
I was born in Korea, and then adopted.
I grew up in Des Moines, Iowa, and now attend university in Iowa.
How are you?

Bonjour Aubrey!

I'm great! You?

Wow! That's amazing! And can you speak Korean at all? yum_strawberry
Nutwin
Etoile Celeste
Nutwin
Hello Charline! * U* It's nice to meet you!
I'm Nutwin, from Canada! I've been learning French my whole life, I spent three months in France (in St.Remy) a little while back. You're luck to live in such a beautiful country.

Hi Nutwin!

Wow! Canada, *o* I've never been there, but I heard it's a beautiful country, and a safe place. I really want to go there someday!

Oh! So you've been to Provence? Was it in Summer?

Hehe! Yeah, Canada's a great place! :) I always told people in France to come to Canada, because if you want to go to the states it's really close, and a lot of things here are written in French and English so it's easier to get around hehe.

I was there from January to April, actually. But it was still very beautiful! :) I attended a lycee for a little, that's why I was there.

Oh my! Je suis impressionnée ! And how was the lycée ?
mortamis
Hello my name is Jordan and I am from New York, Nice to meet you.

I would love to be your pen pal or facebook friend, It is always nice making new friends.

Hi jordan! Nice to meet you too!

We can be both, if you want =)
DominiqueBabyBlueBay
Etoile Celeste
Hey everyone!

My name is Charline, and I'm a 25 years old French girl currently living near Paris.

I'm learning English, Japanese and Dutch, and I'm looking for penpals from all around the world. I'd love to exchange emails, letters, postcards or anything else.

We can talk either in English or in French. Or both.

So ... don't be shy, post away! cat_biggrin emotion_bigheart

Hi, how are you?

Hi Dominique !

I'm great. You?
ScaryDreamso3o

Hi there!

The USA? Nice! heart
Ni-Ni-kun
If I speak french now it'll be made of death. Buuuuut I was taught french at a point >=D and..
I know some Japanese.. not alot >=o and.... I don't mind sending a real actual post card >=o so if you're interested please quote back.
I am originally from Egypt though

Oh sure! That would be great! I love sending/receiving postcards <3

Sugary Sex Symbol

17,350 Points
  • Team Moira 200
  • Team Carl 200
  • Team Rina 200
Etoile Celeste
ScaryDreamso3o

Hi there!

The USA? Nice! heart
I've been dying to have a penpal.
I havent had one since 2010, when I was like 10 x'D
ScaryDreamso3o
Etoile Celeste
ScaryDreamso3o

Hi there!

The USA? Nice! heart
I've been dying to have a penpal.
I havent had one since 2010, when I was like 10 x'D

Oh I see! Having penpals is a lot of fun. I love learning about other countries =)

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff