Welcome to Gaia! ::

Beloved Fatcat

Hi!
You sound very interesting!
I'm 21 and living in the USA (though from the Netherlands).
I collect postcards from places I visit in hopes of having some penpals to send them to.
Also I am learning french because I am moving to Belgium soon.
If you're still looking for penpals and if you're interested, I would like to be your penpal! biggrin
Queen Ejizzabeth
Hi!
I collect postcards from places I visit in hopes of having some penpals to send them to.
If you're still looking for penpals and if you're interested, I would like to be your penpal! biggrin

Hello !

Sure, I'd love to be your penpal! <3
Where are you moving in Belgium? My boyfriend is Belgian, so I go there once a month. Maybe I can give you a few tips xD. How come you're leaving the States? Maybe you'll have the chance to visit other European countries while you're in Belgium. It's a small country, so it's really easy to go to Holland, France, Germany ...

Beloved Fatcat

Etoile Celeste
Queen Ejizzabeth
Hi!

Hello !

Where are you moving in Belgium? My boyfriend is Belgian, so I go there once a month. Maybe I can give you a few tips xD. How come you're leaving the States? Maybe you'll have the chance to visit other European countries while you're in Belgium. It's a small country, so it's really easy to go to Holland, France, Germany ...

I'm moving to Liege next January.
Oh neat! What part do you go to? Tip would be great!
I'm getting my Masters Degree in Liege, I may go back to the US afterwards, I'm not completely sure,
                                                      hey!
                                                      i'm from australia c:
Etoile Celeste
[

Hello! I would love to have a penpal from France.
I'm Bailey from southern Louisiana in the United States. (born in Germany)
I'm also trying to learn Japanese. c:
Hello! I will be really happy to have you as a penpal. I am from turkey but some times of year i live in macedonia for education. 23 years old by the way smile

Bashful Genius

salut bonjour!
J'aimerai parlez français avec vous! smile
j'ai besoin de pratique mon français si vous plaît biggrin
I want to learn French :0 I took 4 years of French in high school and I'm taking a semester of French in college.
Queen Ejizzabeth
Etoile Celeste
Queen Ejizzabeth
Hi!

Hello !

I'm moving to Liege next January.
Oh neat! What part do you go to? Tip would be great!
I'm getting my Masters Degree in Liege, I may go back to the US afterwards, I'm not completely sure,

Sorry for the late reply!

I usually go to Hoeselt, which is 30 minutes away from Liege (but in Flanders, not in Wallonia).
You're really lucky to move to Liege. It's a beautiful city. In october, there's a big funfair, and in december, a really great wintermarket takes place there. It's also close to other nice cities in Holland and Germany.
And I'm sure you already know about Liege's famous waffles <3
issv
                                                      hey!
                                                      i'm from australia c:

Hello!

Wow! Australia! This is the opposite side of the world! I really want to go there someday, even though I don't know much about this country at the moment (except for what i've seen in that movie with Hugh Jackman and Nicole Kidman lol).
Love like Voodoo
Etoile Celeste
[

Hello! I would love to have a penpal from France.
I'm Bailey from southern Louisiana in the United States. (born in Germany)
I'm also trying to learn Japanese. c:

Hello!

Sure, we can be penpals!
Oooh! Louisiana! It seems to be a really nice place. My mom is going to the States in a few months. I really wish I could go with her. But since I just started this new job ... no summer break for me u_u
caramellaaa
Hello! I will be really happy to have you as a penpal. I am from turkey but some times of year i live in macedonia for education. 23 years old by the way smile

Hi Hi!

Oh! Turkey! That's a country I'd like to know more. I never had the chance to go there, but it seems to be really beautiful. I'd like to learn more about it =D
chubsy wubsy

salut bonjour!
J'aimerai parlez français avec vous! smile
j'ai besoin de pratique mon français si vous plaît biggrin

Bonjour !

Je serais heureuse de t'aider à améliorer ton français. De quel pays viens-tu ? =)
Han Chae-Ah
I want to learn French :0 I took 4 years of French in high school and I'm taking a semester of French in college.

Wow! That's amazing! Your level must be quite good!

Where are you from, by the way? What made you want to learn French? =)

nuGen Staff Werewolf

3,500 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Married 100
  • Survivor 150
Molt bones, soc de Catalunya, com a tal se xerrar en català, Castellà/espanyol i fins i tot una mica de res en francès (en temps de la dictadura de Franco part de la meva familia es va refugiar a França, a Perpinyà concretament.

Creec que ens podrem entendre bastant bé ja que el Català, mes inclos que el espanyol, s'asembla al francès. (suposo que en part per tenir influencies d'amdos al estar Catalunya enmig de França i Espanya i tenir comunitats catalano-parlants en ambdos païssos.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff