Welcome to Gaia! ::

Eloquent Reveler

@celeste: oh, that's wonderful! i can't wait for it. snail mail really is slow! ^_^
Etoile Celeste

I prefer everything, that's what makes it so hard for me to lose weight xd

lol well, I love eating too haha Anything is an excuse to eat *-* Specially chocolate!
I'd love to have a penpal. I've always wanted to do the postcard thing.

Canadian, 25, female. I speak English, and very little french. I was raised bilingual, my mother is English and my father French.
sycophantic courtier
@celeste: oh, that's wonderful! i can't wait for it. snail mail really is slow! ^_^

Especially when it's so far away xD
AninhaK
Etoile Celeste

I prefer everything, that's what makes it so hard for me to lose weight xd

lol well, I love eating too haha Anything is an excuse to eat *-* Specially chocolate!

I love chocolate too! This, and asian food xD
Witchy Kisses

Canadian, 25, female. I speak English, and very little french. I was raised bilingual, my mother is English and my father French.

Hello!

Sure, I'd love to be your penpal! Oh, so you're half French? That's interesting! Have you ever been to France?
Etoile Celeste

ohh wow me too lol

What are your favorite asian dishes?

Eloquent Reveler

Etoile Celeste

lol, yeah. it's like three continents away ^_^
but anyways, what do you do around here in gaia?

well, would anyone else like to write to me or to be written a letter? c:
i just like writing a lot :]
Etoile Celeste
Witchy Kisses

Hello!

Sure, I'd love to be your penpal! Oh, so you're half French? That's interesting! Have you ever been to France?

Actually no, not really. My Irish ancestors on my Dad's side immigrated to Québec and that's where the french comes in.
AninhaK
Etoile Celeste

ohh wow me too lol

What are your favorite asian dishes?

Fried noodles and dim sums. What are yours?
sycophantic courtier
Etoile Celeste

lol, yeah. it's like three continents away ^_^
but anyways, what do you do around here in gaia?

well, would anyone else like to write to me or to be written a letter? c:
i just like writing a lot :]

I spend most of my time in the international, mini shops, art contests, art freebies and exchange forums. You? =)
Witchy Kisses
Etoile Celeste
Witchy Kisses

Hello!

Actually no, not really. My Irish ancestors on my Dad's side immigrated to Québec and that's where the french comes in.

Oh I see! Do you currently live near Québec?
Etoile Celeste
Witchy Kisses
Etoile Celeste
Witchy Kisses

Hello!

Thank goodness, no. I was born and raised in Ontario, and am still in Ontario. Canadian French is annoying, and so are Canadian French people. France French is the way to go...
Witchy Kisses
Etoile Celeste
Witchy Kisses
Etoile Celeste
Witchy Kisses

Hello!

Thank goodness, no. I was born and raised in Ontario, and am still in Ontario. Canadian French is annoying, and so are Canadian French people. France French is the way to go...

Awww. sad

But but but I think their accent is cute and funny, and they have really good singers. And they take part in lots of French projects. I consider them as our cousins whee
Etoile Celeste
Witchy Kisses
Etoile Celeste
Witchy Kisses
Etoile Celeste
Witchy Kisses

Hello!

Awww. sad

But but but I think their accent is cute and funny, and they have really good singers. And they take part in lots of French projects. I consider them as our cousins whee

Well, you haven't had to live your whole life surrounded by them... razz

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces