Welcome to Gaia! ::

你好!bonjour! 안녕하세요!
I'm looking for people to speak in Chinese, French, and I want to slowly learn Korean through conversations in PM

I reward with items every now and then if I feel a good relationship between us! emotion_yatta

please don't be shy! i'm friendly emotion_c8 emotion_bigheart
안녕하세요!! I've been learning korean myself since i'll be living there for a year! We can learn together!
한국어 연습잘하고있어? Have you learn how to read and write Hangul yet?
I'm also taking Chinese (Mandarin) Classes next semester and it will be awesome if you can help me! The tones kill me! haha
LadyJenNhi
안녕하세요!! I've been learning korean myself since i'll be living there for a year! We can learn together!
한국어 연습잘하고있어? Have you learn how to read and write Hangul yet?

안녕하세요! 네, 한국어 ... know how to read and write rofl
i dont know the tenses, verbs, tons of things. i just know how to read/ write, but not too well, and words and phrases here and there redface emotion_8c

what made you go to (가다) to 한국? blaugh
LadyJenNhi
I'm also taking Chinese (Mandarin) Classes next semester and it will be awesome if you can help me! The tones kill me! haha

ohhhh do you have any experience in Chinese (중국어)?
We can switch off! I can help teach (가리다) you Chinese, and you can help me learn (만들다) Korean! 4laugh 4laugh
I'm studying abroad to Korea and want to get ahead. And if we get close enough, i can send you my talktomeinkorean text books in the future. those helped me A LOT! And i'm fairly new in chinese. I only recognize 你好 when i read. I just know a few sayings.
LadyJenNhi
I'm studying abroad to Korea and want to get ahead. And if we get close enough, i can send you my talktomeinkorean text books in the future. those helped me A LOT! And i'm fairly new in chinese. I only recognize 你好 when i read. I just know a few sayings.

ahead in Korean ? in school? are you there for all of uni or are you just studying there for a few years? (I was thinking about a study abroad program in Taiwan or something!) ohh! i think i used talktomeinkorean (a website?) a few years ago for a little bit 4laugh

what ethnicity are you?
i can help you with the basics smile
what are some saying you know?
Kiwio
LadyJenNhi

ahead in Korean ? in school? are you there for all of uni or are you just studying there for a few years? (I was thinking about a study abroad program in Taiwan or something!) ohh! i think i used talktomeinkorean (a website?) a few years ago for a little bit 4laugh

what ethnicity are you?

Yea, the program i'm going into will teach me korean, and i like being more advance in the class. Oh and my old roommate is from Taiwan! She is in America for four years.

I'm Vietnamese, all i know in Chinese so far is:
Hello: ni hao
How are you: ni hao ma
I'm fine, thanks: hen hao, xie xie ni
I'm not well: bu tai hao
And you: nin ne
What's your name: nin jiao shen me ming zi
My name: wo jiao
good bye: zai jian

and that's pretty much it. Sorry that i dont have any accents on any of them. I dont know how to do them on the computer plus idk where they go. Hopefully i didnt say anything bad up there! lol
LadyJenNhi
Kiwio
LadyJenNhi

what ethnicity are you?

Yea, the program i'm going into will teach me korean, and i like being more advance in the class. Oh and my old roommate is from Taiwan! She is in America for four years.

I'm Vietnamese, all i know in Chinese so far is:
Hello: ni hao
How are you: ni hao ma
I'm fine, thanks: hen hao, xie xie ni
I'm not well: bu tai hao
And you: nin ne
What's your name: nin jiao shen me ming zi
My name: wo jiao
good bye: zai jian

and that's pretty much it. Sorry that i dont have any accents on any of them. I dont know how to do them on the computer plus idk where they go. Hopefully i didnt say anything bad up there! lol

lets take this to pm! ill message you 3nodding
Kiwio
你好!bonjour! 안녕하세요!
I'm looking for people to speak in Chinese, French, and I want to slowly learn Korean through conversations in PM

I reward with items every now and then if I feel a good relationship between us! emotion_yatta

please don't be shy! i'm friendly emotion_c8 emotion_bigheart

I'll speak chinese w/ you, send me a pm for that if you wish

Newbie Gaian

1,550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
I'm fluent in speaking Chinese too xd and I'm currently learning Korean. (been learning for several days, not that good). sweatdrop We could learn Korean together! heart
Du coup je me sens exotique en m'exprimant en français, tiens.

Dertey's Bae

您好!真羨慕你的韓語,是上學學的嗎? blaugh

Lonely Cat

6,300 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
안녕하세요. 저는 한국인이에요. heart
Hi , I'm Korean. heart

Timid Star

Salut, le français est ma langue maternelle. emotion_c8
Je peux t'aider si tu veux!