Welcome to Gaia! ::

Obsessive Man-Lover

27,675 Points
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Abomination 100
  • 50 Wins 150
Ratttking
Cashew apples, the fruit from which the cashew nut comes. I've never had them but would love to try them, however they apparently do not keep well at all and are only grown in the tropics.
they don't really taste great sweatdrop

Eloquent Explorer

6,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Friendly 100
anhkat497
Lulu Bahamut
anhkat497
Lulu Bahamut
anhkat497
Lulu Bahamut
I live in South Africa, we have Kinder eggs sold here btw heart 3nodding

I wish Hershey's cookies & cream chocolate bars were sold here, I think it's a US product (though I had it in Australia)

I would like to try a ton of other candies and snacks - mostly from Japan & America smile heart

I've noticed every country sells them excluding The United States ( it's retarded).

Hershey's Cookies and Cream isn't that bad, it has a greasy feel to them but they aren't sold all the time where I live besides Halloween.

Soooooo... Halloween time this year wana do a trade? :3 I'll post you kinder eggs for hersheys cookies & cream chocolate? <3

Sounds great~!

You know what, let me check my snack box when I am done with my college classes today, I have some a lot of snack size ones in there okay smile

Can I get something other than kinder eggs if that is okay? I've had about 30 come my way i two months and more on the way from Germany at this time .

Sure that sounds awesome! ^_^ I'll tell you what other candies and chocolates we have here - we can do a mix swap :3 *hugs* <3

That would be epic! Plus it helps cross Africa off as a country to try snacks out !

PM me the details of what you are comfortable spending if you wanted to try more things than Cookies and Cream smile

Havbe PM-ed you heart whee 4laugh

Eloquent Explorer

6,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Friendly 100
wagnas
- Vegemite
- Meatpies
- Monster Mac xp

We don't have vegemite, but we have Bovril OXO and Marmite here (tastes exactly the same to me xp Bovril is from animal byproduct though, and Marmite is from vegetable byproduct like Vegemite - it's the British original vegemite was based off of smile )

Destructive Detective

19,200 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
Pugnacious Banana
Ratttking
Cashew apples, the fruit from which the cashew nut comes. I've never had them but would love to try them, however they apparently do not keep well at all and are only grown in the tropics.
they don't really taste great sweatdrop
Taste is subjective. What would you compare them to taste, smell, and texture-wise?

Hilarious Wrangler

Ratttking

They look like mini bell peppers! So cute~!

Perfect Kitten

I think definitely Korean food is sold in the U.S. but I just wish there was ONE Korean restaurant sold within an hour radius of me :c

Melodious Lunatic

7,550 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Korean pears (or applepears) They taste so good and are so huge.
Also I'm a big fan of japanese matcha (traditional green tea) chocolate, but I have a few months supply from when my partner was working out there. Also in the uk try cybercandy, they have a few stores notibly one in london between covent garden and leicester square stations and a website. They do imported sweets from all over.

Also campinos were vile, almost as bad as jolly ranchers.

Devoted Bookworm

16,250 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
crying I just miss canned coffee vending machines. Especially right around the corner from where I lived ... any time of day or night.

America can't compete with Japan's soft drink vending machines. It just can't.
I would have send real pretzels but we just got a place that sales it haven't tried it yet but going to soon. Pretzels not sure the origin but I think it is U.S.

Not one snack but a Japanese style bread store all those delicious different types of bread.

Hilarious Wrangler

kimchi for the seoul
I think definitely Korean food is sold in the U.S. but I just wish there was ONE Korean restaurant sold within an hour radius of me :c

It might be where I live, but I see more Chinese/Japanese/Indian food sold in stores as well as restaurants in my area

Hilarious Wrangler

terradi
crying I just miss canned coffee vending machines. Especially right around the corner from where I lived ... any time of day or night.

I'm surprised we haven't caught on yet due to our love of Coffee here in the states sad

Devoted Bookworm

16,250 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
anhkat497
terradi

I'm surprised we haven't caught on yet due to our love of Coffee here in the states sad

I imagine it's just general abuse of vending machines in the US. I can't see them going untouched and not vandalized if they were posted in as many places as I remember them being in Kyoto. Though having like, four vending machines within two blocks of my house was wonderful.

Hilarious Wrangler

terradi
anhkat497
terradi

I imagine it's just general abuse of vending machines in the US. I can't see them going untouched and not vandalized if they were posted in as many places as I remember them being in Kyoto. Though having like, four vending machines within two blocks of my house was wonderful.

That I can agree with, plus the fact I have been seeing less and less of them ( I know they got rid of all of them in my high school when I was there as well as some being removed in college).

But I do that every single store I go to has refrigerated coffee or canned coffee on their shelves so who maybe we are going that route?

But it's still not has awesome as the vending ones 3nodding

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces