Welcome to Gaia! ::

Romantic Prophet

Greetings!
I'm a beginner speaker in the Vietnamese language and I would like to chat with people who know English and Vietnamese. I'm currently in beauty school so there is a lot of people who speak the language other than Spanish.

Any good/great references to sites to know how to speak it would also be appreciated.

Divine Daredevil

Are yoo Vietnamese? O:

Romantic Prophet

II Honmei Choco II
Are yoo Vietnamese? O:

Heh. No I am not Vietnamese.

OG Noob

Athella's Fangirl

Lunatic

II Majesty II

Xin chào~ Mình là người Việt~ Eh, học tiếng Việt theo sách thì kể ra cũng hơi khó vì cách phát âm chữ (vì tiếng Việt có tới 6 loại giấu và nhiều cách ghép của những nguyên âm và phụ âm). sweatdrop Mình nghĩ thì phương tốt nhất để học là tham khảo viđêô trên Youtube hoặc là nói chuyện với người biết nói tiếng Việt thôi.

Hello~ I'm Vietnamese~ Eh, it's hard learning Vietnamese by the textbooks because of their pronunciation and intonation (since they have 6 different tone-marks and combination of vowels + consonents). sweatdrop Probably your best bet is at Youtube or a real life person.

Romantic Prophet

Toriki-chi
II Majesty II

Xin chào~ Mình là người Việt~ Eh, học tiếng Việt theo sách thì kể ra cũng hơi khó vì cách phát âm chữ (vì tiếng Việt có tới 6 loại giấu và nhiều cách ghép của những nguyên âm và phụ âm). sweatdrop Mình nghĩ thì phương tốt nhất để học là tham khảo viđêô trên Youtube hoặc là nói chuyện với người biết nói tiếng Việt thôi.

Hello~ I'm Vietnamese~ Eh, it's hard learning Vietnamese by the textbooks because of their pronunciation and intonation (since they have 6 different tone-marks and combination of vowels + consonents). sweatdrop Probably your best bet is at Youtube or a real life person.

Greetings. Yes, I figured that according to some websites I've looked upon. Hehe.
Youtube is helpful tho! I would just like to practice having a conversation with a native speaker of that language. It's usually easier but all right. smile

Me and this other student in our beauty school talk. She only speak Vietnamese and I only speak English so she's showing me how to say things in her language and vice verse. smile

Romantic Prophet

Thank you to those who responded. biggrin

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas