Welcome to Gaia! ::

I noticed there weren't any threads for us, so I decided to create one!
I am personally a Metis- of the Blackfoot variety. So if any of us First People are out there, come and post!

-+-TRIBES-+-
(that we've covered so far)
Cherokee
Blackfoot
Shoshone
Native Hawian wink
Mandan
Hidasta
Arikira
Dakota Oyate
My cousin posted up one he only got 2 responses, not many on here. I've got Cherokee and Shoshoni.
Yeah...
TASTE REVENGE.

But I do have Indian ancestors.
rolleyes I don't live in the part of the US you do.

Here, we call OUR Natives Native HAWAIIAN. talk2hand
Eastern Shoshone. OH YAH!
Shoshoni and Cherokee! Two totally different tribes. I dont accept Cherokee much
Enter Your Username Here
Yeah...
TASTE REVENGE.

But I do have Indian ancestors.

-.-'
Noah, I don't care if you post in my threads.
The whole point of creating one is so people post...
So, good, a lot of Cherokee and Shoshone...
They seem to be popular IRL, too.
I'm Mandan, Hidasta, Arikira, and Dakota Oyate.
Oh yeah forgot to add Chippewa!
Traveling_native
I'm Mandan, Hidasta, Arikira, and Dakota Oyate.

Brilliant. I haven't even heard of those.
am part Native part white how hack people in the US called Native look HAWAIIAN not even for same country?
princess serenity1987
am part Native part white how hack people in the US called Native look HAWAIIAN not even for same country?

What?
There's a chance I'm part Mohawk. You can't see it in me at all -- I take after my Father's Romanian roots -- but my sister has it. Either way, if we did have a Mohawk ancestor, the documents are way to old. Like, American Revolution, old. -shrug-

Dangerous Phantom

[ Olori ]
There's a chance I'm part Mohawk. You can't see it in me at all -- I take after my Father's Romanian roots -- but my sister has it. Either way, if we did have a Mohawk ancestor, the documents are way to old. Like, American Revolution, old. -shrug-

Oh, really? I'm part Mohawk. Just one ancestor though, she married one of the explorers from the Lewis and Clark expeditions, I believe. For a long time we weren't sure which tribe it was, just that we had an ancestor from one of the six tribes in the Iroquois nation but we recently found out it was the Mohawk tribe. But like you, it doesn't show up in me much at all. smile Too much European in me for it to show up.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff