Welcome to Gaia! ::

Codebreaking Shapeshifter

http://this-is-not-taino.tumblr.com/

says anyone who isn't native to Puerto Rico (which me and my family are)
are NOT taino and shames, puts down, trolls people and artwork saying it is not taino.

As an artist, if I lable something Taino then by my creative license (and artist interpretation) it fu!@$n is....

What is your opinion?

Duxit's Husband

Ruthless Knight

11,250 Points
  • Team Rina 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Demonic Associate 100
umm this is a bullshit blog mainly because Tainos are and extinc people, they wehre killed off by the spaniards and what little survided is soooo watered down you can notice it, so that blog is garbage there is no way to be full taino, and the guy is stupid Tainos are from puerto rico, the surrounding islands had different tribes that went by different name and some where even cannibalistic in nature, ok ill stop ranting, basically yes i agree with what you are saying

Arys Auditore
umm this is a bullshit blog mainly because Tainos are and extinc people, they wehre killed off by the spaniards and what little survided is soooo watered down you can notice it, so that blog is garbage there is no way to be full taino, and the guy is stupid Tainos are from puerto rico, the surrounding islands had different tribes that went by different name and some where even cannibalistic in nature, ok ill stop ranting, basically yes i agree with what you are saying
I know right! They are so cowardly they won't even answer me back! I called them out on their bs, they tagged a picture of a selfie of mine and said it was cultural apropriation, fetishim >;(

Duxit's Husband

Ruthless Knight

11,250 Points
  • Team Rina 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Demonic Associate 100
-Seraphoid-
Arys Auditore
I know right! They are so cowardly they won't even answer me back! I called them out on their bs, they tagged a picture of a selfie of mine and said it was cultural apropriation, fetishim >;(

actually if you asked an anon question they answered it, tried to look smart too while he was at it :T

Arys Auditore
-Seraphoid-
Arys Auditore

actually if you asked an anon question they answered it, tried to look smart too while he was at it :T
did you tell him anything? I went a head and tagged 1000+ posts on my hentai / nsfw blog as #taino LMFAO

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff