Welcome to Gaia! ::

Being asian myself, yes. Then there are the people who'd just blurt out " I hate asian food." confused

Do you like asian food? Heh
Well... I'm Asian? xD

I eat Chinese food, like, everyday. >.>''

Sometimes it does get boring, but if I stop eating it for a while, I would wish for it again. ninja
um, of course? (; i just finished eating a chinese dinner considering i'm like...chinese. so, i'd have to say yes to that question.

and screw people who don't like chinese food. chinese ftw.
OMgoshh..I have 2 chinese friends of mine..and they made me discovered chinese food!! its the best thing..as specially thoses "sweet chrimps" i still dont kno how to oder in english, when i go to the chinese restaurants.. xd

Magical Fairy

20,300 Points
  • Caroling Champ 100
  • Snowball Hero 200
  • Frozen Solid 200
I like some Chinese food, but not all of it. I get very picky whenever I order at a Chinese restaurant. Also, I'm a vegetarian now, so I can't eat the meat anymore.

For some strange reason, my family loves dining out at this Chinese seafood restaurant called Seafood Cove whenever it's one of their birthdays. xD;
Chinese food is alright, but I couldn't live off of it. But since I've only eaten it in restaurants, I bet I'm getting the general Chinese food, not the really good stuff.

I do really like asian food, though. Just not all Chinese food.

11,500 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Hive Mind 200
I love the greasy Chinese food. Although I actually miss eating it in the more authentic places I used to live near in the US, but the places in Japan are good too... but here it seems more like a Japan-a-fied version of it, like less greasy and such. xp
i love asian food >.<

Interstellar Seeker

Are you talking about Chinese food specifically, or all Asian food?

I don't mind Chinese food. I guess having it a bit too often makes me take it for granted, but all in all, it's pretty good stuff. I tend to like the salty, spicy foods, as opposed to the sweet stuff. The only desserts/sweet things that I really like are grass jelly, coconut jelly, and ice kacung (I'm not sure if you could consider them Chinese though). I haven't had those for ages. >_<
i love american chinese food
my chinese friends always yell at me when i attempt to call that real chinese food

chicken and brocolli is the s**t heart

Liberal Smoker

I love Chinese food!!! heart heart heart
Fried Rice ONLY!! LOL

Moonlight Citizen

Hell yes! and the correct term for this topic would be "oriental food" ;D any ways... Pass me the Calamari!
Love it! blaugh
Being Singaporean Chinese and all, of course I love Chinese food. But just when you think you really know chinese food, you go to china and their cuisine there surprises you all the same.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff