Welcome to Gaia! ::

I ask myself this question everyday, over and over again. Is there a god, and do believe in him or it?

Shinx96's Boyfriend

Shameless Gawker

User ImageUser Image
I do.
And it's your choice on whether you want to believe or not.
User Image User Image
aa
I never thought about is as a child. My family raised me as a Christian, but it was never relevant...it's just not something I ever really cared about. A few years ago I became more aware of it and I don't really have any religious beliefs.
No, I don't. But, religion is a very personal, even intimate thing. If it feels right, believe.

For me, it does not feel right. I am scientific at heart and consider cold hard facts to be my way of life. But I am not a christian-hating atheist.

smile

Have a great day.
No I don't believe in deities.

My country has the third highest world rating of people who don't believe in deities, last time I looked.
I do. I've been raised as a Catholic and never once have I doubted there isn't a God. I guess it's just a personal experience.
yes ido...ima christian mrgreen
yes.christianity^^god=love heart

5,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • First step to fame 200
I grew up in a very Catholic Mexican family, and for those who have read a bit about Mexico--know they are strong in Catholicism. But as for myself, when I entered high school I started to explore the many other religions out there. I wanted to get away from the whole "My religion is better than the other one over there".

As a result, I have questioned (like yourself) if what we believe in is real or something that humans needed long ago to explain the way of life. I found myself that I am Agnostic; I can neither prove or disprove that there is or isn't different deities--many may say it's the same as being atheists (And I may not be very far from being Atheists). However I do share believes that many who follow Eastern Religions, and the Judeo Christian Religions have.Budhism; which is more of a philosophy of life, is how I live my life at the moment. Which my family does not agree with.
But Chcococraver, I think that what whatever you do is going to be your own personal battle. Just remember whatever you choice should be what makes you happy. And gives the meaning you want to give to your life.
No. I believe in the spiritual world though, as a Buddhist.
I do, to an extent.
i dunno =/
i use to believe in him when i was younger, i guess you would say i was a 'godly child' but i never felt a bond or anything, it was like nothing was there.
so i really don't know if god exists anymore =/
but i could never tell my mom that (shes a very christian woman) she'd probably send me to some christian mental institute hehe

Invisible Browser

16,265 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Invisibility 100
my answer:

no

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash