Welcome to Gaia! ::

Aekea Explorer

12,950 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Noble Shade 100
I always thought that the one thing that can really bring people together is the prospect of a delicious dessert, or a sweet treat. What is your favorite dessert, or desserts? Mine is blueberry pie, or something flaky, and filled with blueberry filling.

Smoker

Caaaaaake 4laugh
Um um um
And then sugar cookies

Aekea Explorer

12,950 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Noble Shade 100
miltanks
Caaaaaake 4laugh
Um um um
And then sugar cookies

Lol. I love sugar cookies too.

My grandmother's sugar cookies were always good.

Conservative Lover

5,250 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Hygienic 200
Nam-kang.
It's shaved ice topped with Blue-Boy brand syrup and condensed milk. @_@ *drools*

Wheezing Fatcat

I'm in love with my mom's Oreo cake. It's a layer of crushed Oreos, chocolate pudding, a whipped cream and cream cheese mixture, and then plain whipped cream. Ugh, I gain ten calories just thinking about it, but it's soooo good!

Zucchini bread is my second favorite. It sort of has the taste of carrot cake, or any other spice bread.

As far as international desserts go:

Spaghettieis from Germany - vanilla ice cream in the shape of spaghetti noodles covered in strawberry "tomato sauce" and shaved white chocolate "parmesan cheese".

Tiramisu from Italy - coffee-soaked ladyfingers layered with mascarpone cheese and amaretto/cocoa powder.

Alfajores from Argentina - two shortbread cookies with dulce de leche (milk caramel) in the middle, sometimes coated in chocolate and sometimes just rolled in shredded coconut.

Lucellus's Significant Otter

Soapberries... It's an acquired taste. Not many people like them because well they're rather
bitter if they aren't mixed properly and if you eat too much it WILL make you a little sick ~
but I looooovvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvveeeee them ~ they're called soapberries in english because
they foam up when you blend them ~ I don't really care for cake, or anything like that.

Obsessive Man-Lover

27,675 Points
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Abomination 100
  • 50 Wins 150
my favourite dessert ever is japanese cheesecake~ i try to make it a lot but it never turns out right. emo last time i tried was pretty close though so next time for sure it will be right.

Liberal Browser

soft serve ice cream emotion_drool

Newbie Noob

I like cherry pie and flan.

Tipsy Cat

35,100 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
Baklava is amazing. If you never had it, you should. Belgian waffles are good too. Yes, that is a desert there. I haven't had very many so I really can't say much on this subject.

Aekea Explorer

12,950 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Noble Shade 100
Moonage Daydreams
Baklava is amazing. If you never had it, you should. Belgian waffles are good too. Yes, that is a desert there. I haven't had very many so I really can't say much on this subject.

I was so close! I visited Tarpen Springs in Florida once. The spongedocks there have a whole slew of greek resturuants, including a greek bakery that sold baklava. So close!

Dangerous Gekko

7,200 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Millionaire 200
Captain Dory
I always thought that the one thing that can really bring people together is the prospect of a delicious dessert, or a sweet treat. What is your favorite dessert, or desserts? Mine is blueberry pie, or something flaky, and filled with blueberry filling.

macha food.

green tea ice cream is the best! i also like azuki. sweat beans

Greedy Informer

Halo-halo FTW!!!
I really love my Grandma's pecan pie, and her pineapple upside down cake... I actually love everything my grandma makes... smile I like frozen yogurt, and cake too!

Desirable Gawker

The whipped ice cream in Ireland. If I lived there I'd gain so much weight. I ate a lot of it when I was there. Sooooooooo delicious.
Oh, eclairs from France are pretty awesome..
Snowballs in Germany. I wish I could find them here in the states sad

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces