Welcome to Gaia! ::

I was just wondering how many people out in Gaia are mixed. I'm Spanish, Indian, and African-American. I'm mixed with some other races but those are the three basics.
Not me. I'm not sure, but I thing my entire family is Portuguese...

I do have cousins and uncles/aunts who have moved away though, to Australia, Italy and Canada. Some of them have children already. I love when they come back to visit. 3nodding
anapires

I do have cousins and uncles/aunts who have moved away though, to Australia, Italy and Canada. Some of them have children already. I love when they come back to visit. 3nodding

My family on my mothers side is mixed with a little of everything. A lil German here a lil Irish there, some Cherokee here and a bit of spanish there. xd
Sweet dot
anapires

My family on my mothers side is mixed with a little of everything. A lil German here a lil Irish there, some Cherokee here and a bit of spanish there. xd

Wow!
Don't you feel like using that as an excuse to go crazy and visit all of those countries you just mentioned? I know I would. whee
anapires
Sweet dot
anapires

Wow!
Don't you feel like using that as an excuse to go crazy and visit all of those countries you just mentioned? I know I would. whee

3nodding For the longest time now i've wanted to see where my roots lay at...I have no clue as to where to begin. I've visited where my mothers family is from, but where to next? is my only big question biggrin
wow cool :O
User Image
So cool!!
I'm African American and Native American, and Italian.
Awesome.
Isn't it so amazing to find out where you're from and what you are??

User Image
why'd you call this thread 'confused'? lol

I'm Chinese-Canadian, that's about it =[
Im Italian.
Chibi_Ishizu
why'd you call this thread 'confused'? lol

I'm Chinese-Canadian, that's about it =[

I called it confused, because i'am. My grandfather was Spanish-Irish, Grandmother was Mexican-Spanish My greatgrandmother was Indian-African-American. But after I ran down the line of my family i found that my family is a confused bunch xd

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff