あの生き物は危険そうだね

Practical Archenemy

14,275 Points
  • Team Devin 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Squash Stomper 75
kerja di jepang
はじめまして、アディと申します。私の日本語はまだうまくなりませんから、皆さん、宜しくお願いたします。 mrgreen
宜しく Keriaちゃん。Drayと申します。いつGaiaOnlineと登録しましたか?好きなミーニーゲームなんですか?

Practical Archenemy

14,275 Points
  • Team Devin 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Squash Stomper 75
AyakoChxn
こんばんは!
みんな元気?
私はまだ日本語を勉強します。
いつか日本へ旅行したい!
文法が苦くてすみません、わたしはイギリスから来ています。
ゆっくり勉強します。

Feel free to correct me on anything.
別に、上手に出来ました。ゆっくりんですね?外語を習うの終わらないでしょう。いつも新しい言葉や書き方があります。
ええ! そのピングおもちゃが欲しがる世。< (O^O  )>
 ピーイングーウーっ。

Feral Goat

ヤッホー♪

Divine Cleric

i know nothing.
ヤッホー♪
オス~

SeainSap's Husband

Wealthy Vampire

9,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Invisibility 100
  • Survivor 150
Moving to Japan next year... Looking for Job Connections for my girlfriend. Any suggestions for places to look? (maybe some less obvious suggestions?)

Divine Cleric

fuzzyblaa100
Moving to Japan next year... Looking for Job Connections for my girlfriend. Any suggestions for places to look? (maybe some less obvious suggestions?)
gaijinpot.com

Interac america, aeon, etc

Feral Goat

The Aged God
i know nothing.
ヤッホー♪
オス~

最近、このスレじゃあまり会話が進まないねぇ… emotion_8c

Divine Cleric

i know nothing.
The Aged God
i know nothing.
ヤッホー♪
オス~

最近、このスレじゃあまり会話が進まないねぇ… emotion_8c
じゃ、このスレは日本語と英語スレです

Aged Gaian

私の名前はビクターです。私がよくgaiaonline使用していない、私の最初の言語は中国語ですが、私はこの一年間日本語を学んできました。うまくいけば、日本での私のスペルと文法がひどいので、私は言っているのかを理解することができます。私はまた、カナダに住んでいる香港人です。(: ^^

__ » みんなさん,おはようございます。願うかと申します。

Feral Goat

チャットできたらいいのになぁ…いつも飛び込みでなかなか話せないが、会話を弾ませる話題さえあればなんとかなるじゃんwww

それじゃ、趣味について話そうよ♪

ね、カラオケが好きな人がいるかな? 私歌なんかすんごく下手なんだけど、カラオケが大好き! emotion_bigheart 思いっきり歌って、日常的なストレスからスッキリするの。
こんばんは。今はがっこうにありま。おもしろいしゃない。

Timid Knight

I've got a question, I know you can use 'dekiru' to say if you like something... it's like saying 'can you do sushi?' 「すしができますか?」 to ask if someone likes/wants something. But can you combine that with 'you ni naru' to say something like 'I've become unable to do sushi'? 「すしをできないようになりました。」

Man-Hungry Elocutionist

12,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Big Tipper 100
  • Popular Thread 100
Kaname and Ramza
I've got a question, I know you can use 'dekiru' to say if you like something... it's like saying 'can you do sushi?' 「すしができますか?」 to ask if someone likes/wants something. But can you combine that with 'you ni naru' to say something like 'I've become unable to do sushi'? 「すしをできないようになりました。」

That sounds really weird. Though I've never heard できる used in this way before. If you want to ask if someone likes sushi, you would say, 「すしがすきですか。」and if you want to ask if they are able to eat sushi you would say, 「すしをたべられますか。」'taberareru' is the ability form of 'taberu', to eat, so it means, 'able to eat'. So 'I have become unable to eat sushi' would be, 「すしをたべられないようになりました。」
Unless I mistake your meaning, and you are trying to say, 'Let's go out for sushi!'? That could be, 「すしをたべていこう!」「すしをたべていかない?」「すしをたべていきませんか?」「すしをたべていらしゃいませんか?」All say the same thing from lowest 'politeness level' to highest. First would be for friends, second acquaintances, third for senpais, and last your boss or teacher.

Therefore, 'I cannot go out for sushi' would be, 「すしをたべていけない。」And, 'I can no longer go out for sushi, 「すしをたべていけないようになりました。」Though you probably wouldn't say these in a real conversation.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff